Supporting a worthy ministry is an act of sacrifice and obedience to Christ. We are admonished to give where the Lord commands us to give and we give as unto the Lord and not unto man. If you give unto the Lord you will not lose your reward, if you give unto man you have your reward already. We are to give in secret and not before men to be seen of men.
1Cor 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
In 1 Corinthians, chapter 9, Paul argues at length that gospel preachers should be supported by those whom they teach.
- Preachers have the “right” (exousia – “authority”) to be sustained in their work (v. 4);
- The minister’s family has the “right” of support (v. 5);
- The preacher has a “right” to forebear secular work (v. 6);
- The minister should not be required to labor at his “own charges” (v. 7);
- The Old Testament foreshadowed God’s “care” for his preachers (vv.8b,10,13);
- Those who “sow” in the spiritual realm should be able to “reap” physical benefits (vv. 11-12);
- The support of faithful gospel preachers is “ordained” of the Lord himself (v. 14).
How will my support be used
Every penny that our Patrons contribute will go toward operating costs and ministerial living expenses. We are certainly not trying to make a profit and are only seeking to cover our daily operating costs and living expenses. We appreciate your giving and ask that you will keep this ministry in your prayers as we march forward for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ preaching and teaching the everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ.
God bless you!
Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.