For the last ten years, I have been writing and speaking about how we can make the world as it is into the world as it could be. In service of that end, I have a blog that is updated several times a week, a weekly newsletter and now, a weekly live videocast. Plus articles published in other places, like The Huffington Post, Red Letter Christians and elsewhere.
All told, that is a lot of content. And it is a lot of work.
And it is all free.
I like free. Free is equitable, and free means the people who need it most have access to it. But in order for it to be equitable for me, I need people who are willing to support that work, so it can be free for everyone else. In other words, I need Patrons.
So I created this Patreon page.
Here is how it works:
You select the level at which you want to support my work, ranging from $3 a month to $30 a month. Then Patreon will automatically hit your account up each month, so you don’t have to remember to hook me up. It all happens automagically.
Here is what that gets you:
- You will belong to a secret club of sorts, but instead of a secret handshake, we have a secret blog, where I will occasionally post blog posts that only you can see, and previews of some things before the public sees them.
- You will also get preview excerpts from the current book that I may or may not be writing.
- You will also get advance notice of all new video content I release to the public.
- I will have a Sponsor’s page on my website, where I list all my patrons, as well as provide links to a project they want to promote, such as their blog or website.
- And when I finally release some paid books and courses, you will get discounts to all of that, too.
* * *Thank you. Seriously. Thank you for supporting my work, and for helping make it free to the public.
Peace and all good,
Header image courtesy of these folks.