You can call me Hushabye (or Hush for short)! It is my dream to be able to work on my own, personal projects full-time while still being able to sleep under a rain-proof roof and enjoy the luxury of regular, daily meals. The dream of being happy AND staying alive at the same time!
WHAT I DO
I wouldn't call myself a professional anything, but I do have degrees in both Comic Art and Traditional 2D Animation for what it's worth.
I do however love to create worlds and characters in my mind. Ideas I'm then eager to realize in the form of Art and Comics.
– My style of storytelling tends to center around slightly darker, bitter themes, I guess... But wrapped in a sweet embrace of soft comedy and warm hugs. Illustrating the ability to smile through hardships. (Is that an alright way to put it?)
– I love drawing and writing Sci Fi, Fantasy and Horror. (often combining them as I please)
– I draw mostly Girls and focus on Yuri (Girls loving Girls) themes in varying degrees. (The two main ingredients that permeates pretty much everything I do.)
– I do a lot of Character Design, so I end up drawing a ton of Monster Girls, Muscle Girls, Cute Girls, Scary Girls, Girls, Grls, grlis, grlgs... et cetera.
– I tend to draw an unapologetic amount of nudity, but rarely anything too lewd. (unless explicitly stated with an 18+ tag)
I have a multitude of comic projects I'd love to give life. Stories I'd love for everyone interested to read and enjoy!
– I wish to be able to work full-time on my art and comics! Something I wouldn't be able to do without you!
– My goal is to draw comics and publish them for free for anyone to read. (Preferably at a chapter by chapter pace.)
– There will be no paywall for my usual content. The things exclusive for patrons are stuff I wouldn't normally share. (although I do reserve some freedom to show glimpses of it to the general public when I feel it deserving. All sketches aren't meant to be hidden.)
– Patrons will get an insight into the production of the comics and all the art around it.
– Every finished chapter will also be compiled into a higher resolution PDF file, complete with cover page and bonus art made specifically for it. I will sell this separately for people interested (and given to Knights of the Grey Tier patrons). (remember – all pages will still be published for free, so this is an optional product!)
– Hopefully we can all figure this out together, making your patronage feel as rewarding as possible!
Thank you for stopping by!