Icarus Gamesis creating D&D/RPG Videos and Resources for Dungeon Masters & Game Masters
Select this reward level if you enjoy Icarus Games content and want to support me making more.
Every $ pledged helps me make better content and you'll be recognized as being officially AWESOME, and get a huge thanks. Literally! I personally thank each and every patron.
Select this reward level if you enjoy Icarus Games content and think it's worth $3/month.
At this reward level you'll get:
- Access to the Patreon feed to see what I'm working on and what's coming soon.
- Access to our Discord community - a great place to chat to fellow tabletop gamers and share ideas. You'll also get a special role within the server and access to the patrons-only area.
About Icarus Games
My name is Anto. I'm a writer, game designer, and dungeon master. I have been running my group of players through a totally home-brew campaign for over 2 years now. We play pretty much every week and have had more than 110 sessions now.
During my time as a player and a dungeon master I've learned a lot of things I want to share with the community. I started producing videos talking about my process as a DM in Summer 2018 the videos have been really well received.
So I've started a Patreon page as a way to give me the resources to dedicate more time to making videos and producing content.
What is Patreon?
Patreon will give me the funds to upgrade equipment and offer better quality videos, as well as produce new content for you to use in your TTRPG games!
By pledging towards this Patreon you'll get access to:
- Monthly NPC Pack: A collection of system neutral NPCs that you can drop right into your game. Each NPC comes complete with a portrait image, a description of their background, personality, and motivations, and a plot hook to incorporate them into your game. For an example of the type of NPC you'll get, see this post.
- Access to our Discord community: a place to chat with like-minded people and show off your latest work for feedback.
- Exclusive Behind the Scenes Sneak Peeks: You'll see behind the scenes pictures, videos, and blog posts talking about the projects, videos, and products I'm working on. You'll also be able to vote on what topics you'd like to see covered next.
Plus there are more rewards planned when we reach certain goals including; My weekly session notes, Livestreams, and more PDF content.
If all that sounds cool to you then sign up and I'll see you in the updates and comments.
When we hit $100 I will make a video that takes a deep dive look at my homebrew setting of Valoroth. I've been running a weekly game in Valoroth for two and a half years now and there's a lot going on.
In the video I will introduce you to the world at the start of the campaign and walk you through some of the major changes that have come about because of the players' actions.
This video wil be available to patrons of all tiers!