What I'm working on:
- Finishing the final version of The Blind Side of Love
- Brainstorming The Blind Side of Love's sequel
- Plotting/researching the first book of The Midnight Sisterhood - a paranormal series about a group of queer vigilantes in an all-female secret society
My main goal for the moment is to finish and publish The Blind Side of Love, and then to move on to its sequel.
Why set up Patreon:
I set up this page to help my grandmother in Puerto Rico. My amazing grandmother is 101 years old, and is still holding strong, in part because we've made sure she can remain in her house, instead of putting her in a home. Now, with the hurricane devastating the island, putting her in a home is no longer an option, and 24 hour care is expensive and challenging given the current conditions on the island.
Any money made from this Patreon page will go towards her care and basic needs. Should it ever exceed the needed amount, the money will go towards other bills and expenses.
What you get:
Want to see how the latest draft of TBSOL is shaping up? Can't wait to know what Julianne and Kris are up to? Curious about the other projects I'm working on? Depending on the tier, you gain weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly access to rough drafts of my work. You'll have a front-row seat to anything I work on, as well as access to content other people won't ever get to see or read.
All active patrons get the following:
- Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly scenes or chapters from my works in progress
- Alpha access to content as I work on it (rough drafts no one else will get to read)
- Guaranteed beta reader status for all projects - Have thoughts or feedback? Want a voice on what the beta version looks like before it's off to my publisher? You got it. Once a project goes from alpha to beta, you'll have full access to the entire book (regardless of your payment tier), and will be able to give feedback and comments.
- Get all news before anyone else - Want to be the first to know the title of The Blind Side of Love's sequel? Want to have first-hand knowledge of all my current and future projects? If I'm working on it, you'll know about it.
- Your name in print - Patrons' names will appear in the acknowledgements page of all published works for which they contributed
- Mail! Starting this year, I'll be sending a holiday cards to *all* active patrons
Extras coming soon/down the road:
- Access to my (usually private) writing journals, notes, ideas, and other behind-the-scenes stuff I don't generally share
- Discord channel access - I might wait to launch this once TBSOL moves into beta, but it will be a place to ask questions, chat, offer feedback, and discuss whatever you want in a safe, private setting
- Weekly musings - posts exclusive to Patreon, where I share thoughts, ideas, or cool things I found and just wanted to share
Thank you so much for visiting my Patreon page!
For more information about me, or to read some of my public (and free) works, please visit my website at www.ingriddiaz.com. You can also subscribe to my free newsletter. Or follow me on Twitter.
If you'd like to contribute without any monthly commitments or rewards, you can buy me a cup of coffee or two through Ko-Fi. Or PayPal me at [email protected].