Incite Seminarsis creating Rigorous & Rebellious Learning
Select a membership level
- Access to the entire archive of online Incite Seminars recordings (note: not all events are recorded)
- 30% Discount on Incite Seminars registration tickets
- Complimentary participation in ONE of ongoing Incite Seminar groups of your choice, currently:
- Non-Buddhist Practice Posse (meets weekly on mondays)
- Anarchist Reading Circle (biweekly on thursdays)
- Ludic Liberation Lab (once a month, 2nd thursday)
- Access to the entire archive of online Incite Seminar recordings (note: not all events are recorded)
- 30% Discount on Incite Seminar registration tickets
- Includes participation in AS MANY ongoing Incite Seminar groups as you want, currently:
- Non-Buddhist Practice Posse (meets bi-weekly on Mondays)
- Anarchist Reading Circle (meets biweekly on Thursdays)
- Ludic Liberation Lab (once a month - 2nd Thursday)
- PDF copy of How To Fix Education – Handbook for Direct Action by Glenn Wallis
Thank you for becoming a member of Incite Seminars!
Your Patreon contribution enables us toward:
- making our seminars affordable to a broad and diverse group of people;
- paying our seminar facilitators and team a fair amount.
- providing an attractive and accessible space in downtown Philadelphia.
As a member, you are the driving force behind Incite Seminars. We hope you will participate, to whatever degree you desire, in our hunt for possibilities of transformation. We hope, too, that you will help spread the word about Incite Seminars. What's the word? From our member and facilitator Cleo Kearns:
We are here to read slowly, to study in company with others, and to discern a plan for going forward based on that reading and study. We are here for the joy of these activities as ends in themselves and also in the faith that out of them will come ideas and practices, both personal and social, that will help us to heal our minds and bodies, care for our families, and participate with grace and power in the “struggle which is ours against the powers and principalities, against the rulers of this world of darkness and the spirits of evil in high places” as the great prayer to St. Michael goes.
Incite Seminars is a 501(c)3 educational non-profit. That means that, under certain conditions, your contribution is tax-deductible. While technically a non-profit, we operate as a worker-run, member-driven cooperative.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Thank you!
$1,115.71 of $2,000 per month
1 of 1
Towards a dedicated space, pay-what-you-can fee model, and fair compensation for facilitators.
Become a patron to
Unlock 13 exclusive posts
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Incite Seminars
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method