Incognita Enterprisesis creating innovative web series, film, theatre and more
$2 a month buys us a coffee (instant) to keep the creative engine ticking, for which we thank you very much!
You’ll get in return:
- New behind the scenes videos + archive library of previous videos
- Access to the patron-only activity feed full of updates, sneak peek photos and videos and more!
- Occasional additional perks including giveaways, early access to live event tickets, discount codes for the Incognita Enterprises’ store, etc.
- The warm fuzzy feeling of supporting an independent artists’ caffeine habit.
$5 a month buys us a real coffee (most likely a latte) to keep the creative engine ticking, for which we are very grateful.
You’ll get in return:
- Everything in the previous tier, plus
- Access to monthly video diaries
- Access to our Private Facebook Group for VIP Patrons where you can interact with us and fellow Incognita Patrons whenever you like
- Access to our monthly Q&A videos (to be released when we have 100 Patrons) via Vimeo and our Private Facebook Group
- Access to live stream videos of our production process: location recces, production meetings, rehearsals and more (via our Private Facebook Group)
- An even warmer fuzzy feeling of supporting an independent artists’ (Organic & Fairtrade) caffeine habit.
$10 a month pays for a plate of biscuits and maybe a small cake at one of our production meetings, and we thank you for the much needed sugar fix to keep us focused and productive.
You’ll get in return:
- Everything in the previous tiers, plus
- Your questions for our monthly Q&A videos will be prioritised and answered before those in the below tiers (videos to be recorded and released when we have 100 Patrons)
- Access to pre-recorded “Playing The Bard” Shakespeare Q&A videos presented by Sally McLean hosted on Vimeo
- If you support us for three months or longer at this tier, you’ll also get a personal shout out in one of our video diaries
- A strong warm and fuzzy feeling of supporting a group of independent artists’ keep their blood sugar levels up.
About Incognita Enterprises
Above: Billy Smedley, Sally McLean and Christopher Kirby - the core Incognita team
WELCOME TO OUR PATREON PARTY!
Welcome to Incognita Enterprises' Patreon! To date, all our works have been created via crowd-funding, courtesy of our awesome fans and/or sponsorship from equally awesome businesses, and while we will still do stand-alone crowdfunding campaigns via the Australian Cultural Fund and the Documentary Australia Foundation for individual projects from time to time, we are bringing all our projects together under Patreon to help us streamline the fundraising process and cover the day-to-day business expenses that our projects accrue, so that we can continue to create the work that you - our fabulous fans and extended Incognita family - have come to know us for!
New to Incognita? Wondering what might that work be? Well, here's our Creative Director, Sally McLean's, Director/Writer reel, to give you a taste of what we're doing right now:
WHO ARE INCOGNITA ENTERPRISES AND WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO??
Incognita Enterprises is an independent producer of award-winning, innovative and original theatre, television and film, based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Above: Shakespeare Republic (Season Two) Trailer
Established in 1997 by actor/writer/director, Sally McLean, under the honorary patronage of the multiple BAFTA Award winning and Oscar® nominated British actor, Sir Nigel Hawthorne, KB, CBE (1929-2001), with actor/producers Billy Smedley and Christopher Kirby joining the core team in 2017, we produce new theatre works and original film and TV concepts using established practitioners working alongside the next generation of writers, filmmakers, directors and actors.
Above: Till The Boys Come Home Concept Teaser (see video with closed captions on the project's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TillTheBoysComeHome/videos/1731345800257811/)
Current projects include:
- Season Three of the award-winning web series,
Shakespeare Republic (http://www.shakespearerepublic.com), starring Alan Fletcher, Michala Banas, Nadine Garner, Dean Haglund, Christopher Kirby, Sally McLean, Billy Smedley and Phoebe Anne Taylor (currently in casting & financing);
- The feature documentary Champion (http://www.thechampiondocumentary.com), featuring Sir Roger Bannister, Sir Christopher Chataway, John Landy, Herb Elliot and Ron Clarke (currently in production) and;
- Television series Till The Boys Come Home (http://www.tilltheboyscomehome.com), starring Nadine Garner, Christopher Kirby, Alan Fletcher, Michala Banas, Dean Haglund, Sarah Hallam, Sally McLean and Billy Smedley (currently in casting & financing).
Our continuing aim is to create and produce engaging, quality productions for the stage and screen that speak to a modern audience, while honouring those who came before.
Above: Champion trailer
To find out more about us, visit our official website: http://www.incognitaenterprises.com
WHY DO YOU HAVE A PATREON ACCOUNT?
We have several projects on the go and after a chat with one of our brilliant fans from the USA (hello Emma!), we thought we'd set up a system that would enable us to form an VIP club of those fans who wanted exclusive access to behind the scenes content, video Q&A's, sneak peeks of the work and more and who would be happy to pay a small amount each month, which would help us continue to create content. So ... here we are!
To see a sample of the kind of thing we'll be sharing exclusively with you as one of our Patreon Peeps, here is the teaser of our behind the scenes videos from Season Two of Shakespeare Republic featuring Republic members, Nadine Garner, Alan Fletcher, Michala Banas, Christopher Kirby, Sally McLean, Billy Smedley and our whole cast & crew:
We will be doing monthly live Q&A's, exclusive production diaries (beginning in the script development stages right though to post-production), giveaways, live behind-the-scenes videos, early previews of the work, an interactive voting section where you will get to put your ideas forward for the work and we're even thinking about doing a regular podcast with interviews with cast and crew ... plus whatever else we can think of, so there will be plenty to keep you entertained as one of our valued Patreon supporters, beyond the projects themselves.
If you have questions about using Patreon or encounter any problems with your account, the Patreon support team is really friendly and helpful. You can send them a message by clicking here. If you have questions specifically about our page or rewards, our work, or just want to say hi, you can send us a message directly that only we answer.
SO, WHAT NOW?
If you'd like to help support our ongoing work, just choose a Membership Level crammed with LOADS of interesting stuff you can't get anywhere else, according to what you feel you'd like to contribute. Once you've chosen your level of support, voila! You will have access to everything included in that Membership Package. You'll also receive updates each time we make some new content available in that level of membership and have our eternal gratitude :)
But seriously, THANK YOU for even considering supporting us and our work. As independent artists we just cannot do what we do without the support of you, our truly wonderful fans, and we so appreciate each and every one of you. We wish you all good things and look forward to having you join us on this new stage of our creative journey as we create a whole raft of new, exciting and collaborative content together!
With much love and gratitude from the entire Incognita team x
Once we reach 100 patrons, we'll begin releasing pre-recorded Q&A videos with available cast and crew from our projects.