Invisible Cabaretis creating cabaret & burlesque shows about mental health
Select a membership level
Nellie (AKA THANK YOU)
Named after Nellie Farren, who was one of the leading ladies in Victoria burlesque and music hall (in which Invisible Cabaret derives some of its inspiration). Just like Nellie paved the way for modern-day burlesque, your contribution is helping us progress!
- Thanks on our website and social media, and status as an official Invisible Cabaret patron.
Let it be known on record that you support mental health advocacy AND the arts AND are an all-round good egg.
...Of course, if you prefer not to be mentioned, that's A-OK too, just let us know. It will be our little secret ;)
Sally refers to Sally Rand, famed for her fan dances. Now we're fanning those flames! (The metaphorical flames. Of burlesque.)
- Thanks on website and social media.
- Access to our CLUB OF INVISIBILITY, AKA our SECRET Facebook group where we share news, discussions, photos and more.
For many people, the idea of 'burlesque' and the name 'Gypsy Rose Lee' go hand in hand. When it comes to Invisible Cabaret, we want cabaret & mental health to go hand in hand.
- Invisible Cabaret Patron: thanks on website and social media (optional).
- Access to the CLUB OF INVISIBILITY with news and behind the scenes discussions.
- Monthly handwritten postcard of encouragement to uplift you and remind you that you are not alone <3
About Invisible Cabaret
We aim to break down some of the boundaries and stigma surrounding mental health, by exploring them in boundary-breaking, stigma-busting art forms. Through burlesque, comedy, dance, original music and much more, our shows open up a discussion about mental health and what it means to every single one of us.
Check out our website here!