In addition to writing poems and teaching myself how to create graphic novel storyboards (lots of stick figures!) I co-edit the magazine and small press Dream Pop with fellow poet Carleen Tibbetts.
Completed projects include:
- Heartbreak Machinery, dancing girl press, 2018 (forthcoming)
- The Garden Inside Her, Ladybox Books, 2016
- Wild Materials, Zoo Cake Press, 2015
- "This is not my beautiful hell," a collaborative poem written with Sarah Lyn Rogers, They Said: A Multi-Genre Anthology of Contemporary Collaborative Writing, Black Lawrence Press, forthcoming in 2018
- "Blodeuwedd" and "above average," A Shadow Map, Civil Coping Mechanisms Press, 2017
- Five 2 One: An Art and Literary Journal | “The Day I Notice the Bougainvillea is Dead” and "every every and even the air" (forthcoming)
- Yes, Poetry | “My Third Day in the Desert”
- Banshee |”Prayer to Saint Monica”
- Jam Tarts | "Branwen"
- Entropy | "Rhiannon"
- Maudlin House | "Ceridwen"
- Fuck Art, Let's Dance | "Being Ready" and "Firsts"
- Cipactli | "Bulbs" and "how to ghost a girl"
- Voicemail Poems | "honey is a verb"
- Aspasiology | "Dirt Witch" in response to Chloë Rose
- Public Pool | "Blodeuwedd," "wild girl," and "ice fishing"
- HOUND | "fell into a crease in this machine"
- The Account: A Journal of Poetry, Prose, and Thought | "13"
- FORTH Magazine | "The air between trees is heavenly teeth sinking into an earth sandwich" and "Strike That!"
- Dirty Chai Magazine | "fire list"
- Cease, Cows | "Crude Oil"
- The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review | "His Flaming Sister"
- Split This Rock | "Above Average"
- Map Literary | "Failure, a Love Letter"
- The Poetry Question | "Poems are Magic Spells Written by Witches"
- The Pacific Center for Human Growth | "Late Bloomers and Sexual Fluidity"
- Luna Luna Magazine | "Starting from the Center: Magickal Approaches to Protecting Boundaries"
- "Cobalt" | song lyrics for a track by Deathline
Works in Progress:
- all this can be yours: a collection of erasures of celebrity sexual assault statements/apologies (forthcoming from University of Hell Press in February 2018)
- Erase the Patriarchy: a manifesto/anthology of feminist redaction
- An Archaeology of Breath: a memoir
- Untitled: a graphic novel collaboration with artist Kaoru Sato