Jamis creating Comics
Select a membership level
Thanks so much for your support! All patrons receive:
- Early Access to everything I complete and making-of PDFs. See it FIRST here on Patreon
- "Thank you" mention in all new works
- Monthly newsletter with convenient links to all my content from around the web
- Exclusive sales and discount codes
- Access to patreon-exclusive content that unlocks with every milestone reached
At $2 you get access to everything in the previous tiers PLUS access to sneak peaks...
- Work in progress previews of what I'm working on
- Practice pieces (figure and background sketches)
- Book reviews and fanart
Behind the Scenes!
Wanna see how the soup is made? Get everything in the previous tiers PLUS access to my development blog!
If you're interested in the process of making comics and running a comics business, this is the place to be. I'll talk strategy, and write about the things I need to do to make all of this tick. I'll also post thumbnails and talk a lot more about the process of making comics, giving you a window into stories as they are crafted!
Most of my comics look like this:
But I also write science fiction short stories and experimental zines. I make fanart and record podcasts as one of "The Tradewaiters". I love making all sorts of wacky stuff, and I love sharing it with you!
Here you can support me in my general purpose of being a weirdo on the internet. If you sign up for this wild ride you'll get the direct line to the dark confusing place that is my mind. Previews! Livestreams! Fantastic* prizes (*fantasticness is subjective). My goal is to get more of my ideas out into the world, through the nefarious means of hiring people who can help.
Over the past few years on Patreon, your support has helped me to:
- Hire Hye (a graphic designer) to help me complete the final two books of Wasted Talent
- Hire Jonathon Dalton (a fellow cartoonist) to colour the first book of Wasted Talent
- Hire Madison (another graphic designer) to update the look of the website
- Hire Dipesh and Carlos and Billy (graphic designers) to reformat the comics to vertical so I could relaunch Wasted Talent on Webtoon!