The Multimedia Home of JD Mooresis creating a Web-based brand for regional filmmakers, etc.
* Automatic subscription to JDMoores.com newsletter by E-Mail (When Launched). There should always be a way to opt out if you so choose.
* Thanked by screen name on JD Moores.com
Everything Friends Get, PLUS...
* Personalized E-mail 1x per month about upcoming projects/features not yet mentioned in main posts.
* Discount code(s) for Teespring merchandise in personalized E-mail.
Everything Friends and Followers Get, PLUS...
* 1 piece of visual (sketch or painting) or written (short story, script sample, etc.) work not available anywhere else - sent in .pdf or .jpg form as part of the personalized monthly E-mail.
* Monthly acknowledgment by screen name on Woodlane Intertainment web site (http://www.wlihome.com) and in any new videos.
About The Multimedia Home of JD Moores
it will be my content..."
A vast majority of what we see in movie theaters and on TV is made and/or owned and managed by people in California because that's where the studios are, making sure content is properly produced and marketed so that audience spending on tickets, merchandise, etc., combines with outside investments to start the cycle over and over again. That's why at least half of the funds earned here will go towards establishing Woodlane Intertainment, which is conceived as a small-scale brand under which to recruit and organize talented people and their work in a region (mine at first). Starting with a web series I'm planning and perhaps a short film or other production from elsewhere in my community, Woodlane will strategically apply otherwise commonly used tools online for distribution, promotion, and customized merchandising to the creation of commercial synergy. If successful, the long-term creation of even small jobs and opportunities on productions of increasing quality and scale - aided by the potentially global audience on venues like YouTube, Vimeo, and others - could not only grow the brand, but hopefully keep more talent in this region and justify public and private investment in new infrastructure and much-needed incentives.
If all of this sounds crazy coming from one disabled individual, understand that if something is ever going to change, someone has to start somewherem regardless of odds or risk. If successful, expansion of Woodlane to help and represent other regions and their talent would be ideal. That said, rest assured that when you pay to see MY content here on Patreon, it will be my content and nobody else's (unless they're part of a video's crew, etc.). For help in deciding whether to join, please visit http://www.jdmoores.com and http://www.wlihome.com to learn more about me, my work, and plans for Woodlane Intertainment (part of Woodlane Enterprises, LLC).