I’m Jen Morris, and I'm writing a book about how to live with intention, do things differently from what's always been done and live a life that reflects your deepest truth. I also have a blog called Brave Intentional Life, where I write about motherhood, creativity and simplicity.
This Patreon community is where I run a weekly writing group, offering insights, writing inspiration and exercises to help you develop as a writer. I'm doing this because as I write my book I'm learning a lot about writing, and I wanted to share that with others. If you're a writer (or would-be writer!) you might enjoy joining our writing group.
I will always offer my writing and ideas for free on my blog because I love it. But it takes a little more concentrated time and effort to get a book together and run the writing group - especially as a sleep-deprived mama! Your contribution will go towards:
- Helping me pay for babysitting to carve out the necessary time and mental space to write
- Funding the necessary aspects of self-publishing, like proof-reading and cover design
- Supporting the ongoing free writing on the blog
In return, you will get a little reward package, including access to:
- Weekly notes on my creative process, what I'm learning and how I'm living an intentional life - this could include anything from tiny house living to balancing multiple roles as a writer and mama
- Monthly book excerpts - these might be whole chapters or just some notes. No matter what I've managed over the month, I'll share it with you, along with anything I've learned along the way
- Weekly writing inspiration in our writing group, including topics and exercises - plus a place to share your writing with others (if you want to - no pressure!)
- Our Patreon community of brave intentional folks
- The opportunity to offer feedback and ideas for the book, blog or classes if that interests you
Thanks again for coming to check out my page, and for any support you can offer. I'm incredibly grateful.