I interview and debate newsmakers, politicians, intellectuals, celebrities, “Social Justice Warriors," ministers, and men and women who have compelling stories to share. With each show and podcast, my goal is to cut through excuses and blame so people can see the reality of what is dividing and holding them back. I'm committed to the Truth. I take on all challengers and "experts" who advocate false doctrine and fake narratives about the role of men and women, race issues, Christianity, and our great nation.
I stand up for my country and for honest race relations. I don't consider myself "African-American"—I am 100 percent American! Black Americans are not suffering due to racism; they are suffering because of the lack of moral character. I believe that white Americans have made a horrible mistake by allowing themselves to be intimidated and silenced by false accusations of "racism.” As a result, we have Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and other violent leftist thugs attacking police and Trump supporters, as criminal illegal alien gangs cause havoc in our cities. Meanwhile, politicians in both parties are wasting taxpayer funds to subsidize failing public schools and institutions that seek to undermine our government and American values.
The Jesse Lee Peterson Show features no-holds barred truth. I confront and expose liars on the left (and phony RINO Republicans) on air with truth and humor. We also deal with relationships and show men and women (of all races) how to forgive so they can overcome anger and become free. You won't see these types of interviews anywhere else! In these politically correct times some see the truth as controversial. Therefore, it's difficult to get the message out unfiltered on most mainstream media platforms.
This is where you come in.
The Jesse Lee Peterson Show aims to create top-notch shows, videos, and podcasts with insightful and interesting guests. We produce eye-opening content including our "Word on the Street" videos, panel debates, and town hall forums. With the support and generosity of Patrons like you we can continue putting out quality content without being restricted by program directors and fearful advertisers. We are able to report the truth and address real issues that others are afraid to deal with. The show airs live weekdays Monday-Friday, 6-9 a.m. PT / 9-12 Noon ET.
The show is growing and recently started airing on Newsmax TV— which is also rapidly growing and reaches 50 million cable / satellite homes and subscribers.
My staff and I set up this Patreon campaign so we will have the resources necessary to improve on our production quality to produce the best shows, podcasts, and videos possible. We need funds to continue paying our staff and to hire additional help. We also need video cameras, editing software, computers, studio hardware, lighting, and soundproofing to help us create the best possible content that will counter the lies being spread by leftists and the fake news media.
Here are the specific items that we need:
- $2,900 – Rack-Mount Computer replacement used for video. (This computer encodes and streams the live radio show.)
- $1,500 - Video Input Interface Cards for multiple cameras (allows us to add more cameras so there are more shots available for the video stream of the radio show).
- $500 - Upgrade “Wirecast” Streaming Software Pro version (more professional features that are needed).
- $500 - For 27in. 4k Monitor (a bigger picture so the radio engineer can see the live show better and make corrections in real time; can also more easily incorporate clips and change the shot).
- $750 - New Camera – For extra camera shot in the radio studio (to show by video the host’s conversation with audio engineer during live show).
- $600 - New Camera - extra camera shot of the radio show (ceiling shot of the radio studio room).
- $1,600 - Larger Background TV monitor (Currently, the TV monitor behind Jesse is not large enough to cover the camera shot. Enlarging the monitor will also make for a more dynamic shot and enhance the design of it.)
- $480 - New UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) - Our current UPS is 15+ years old, and without a good-quality UPS, the whole show could crash.
- $1,400 – For improved lighting in studio.
- $6,000 - Custom Table (Current tables host and guest sit in were not made for the purposes of radio and TV and are not suitable. Standard tables won’t fit to replace the current tables, so only a custom table will do the job.)
- $1,250 - For 42U Rack 23in. deep (This professional piece of shelving holds and protects the various computers needed for the radio show and encloses this equipment to economize much-needed space in the studio.)
- $250 - More Sound Reducing Insulation for the Console area of studio.
- $122/year - SoundCloud Pro Unlimited (podcast streaming platform).
- $499/year - Spreaker Anchorman (professional podcasting software).
- $150/year – IMDbPro (online database of information on films, shows & celebrity content).
- $197/year – ContactAnyCelebrity (database to search for high profile guests).
- $99/year - Dropbox 1 TB (Terabyte) (Secure file sharing software for video, audio, and photos.)
Grand Total: $18,797
For the past 27 years I have operated my nonprofit (BOND) without a dime of government money because I believe the less government in our lives the better. I intend to spread the same message with my show and videos to reach millions of people. Your generous financial support is critical to continue our mission to help others and spread the Truth.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Jesse Lee Peterson
Host, The Jesse Lee Peterson Show