Jesús Rodríguez Pérezis creating Mobile applications
Select a membership level
You're actively helping me develop new and exciting features! Thank you for your generous support!
- Exclusive access to private posts about on-going development from apps, and thought on new features.
- Your suggestions will have high priority.
Your support can be an essential part of my work. You'll be helping me build integral parts of my apps, like testing and app internationalization. This features wouldn't be possible without you!
- Anything above this tier.
- Exclusive access to private beta programs from all my apps.
- Your suggestions will have even higher priority.
You can help me research and implement complex new features. This features are major ones, that requiere countless hours of high intensity work. Your support will be what motivate me to continuing going forward, no matter the obstacles. Once again, thank you so much.
- Anything above this tier.
- By including your name in all my projects, you'll be credited as a major supporter of my work.
- Your suggestions will be top priority for me.
- You'll be able to download apps directly from Patreon.
About Jesús Rodríguez Pérez
Hi! I'm Jesús Rodríguez. I'm a 20-year-old computer science student, who lives in Córdoba, Spain.
Since I was a little child, I have liked messing with computers around, always trying to find what are they capable of.
Starting 10 years ago, when I was in primary school, I started programming little things, like simple calculators in Visual Basic. Then, I started building more complex stuff, like web browsers and text processors. It was at this time, that I knew I wanted to dedicated my life to develop general user applications.
What I'm interested in
These days I program mobile apps, like 'SpaceX GO!'. I have done several project in the past, like 'Hamilton', a linear algebra calculator for Android. In the future, I would want to expand my work into other fields, like AI & machine learning, fields that I find really interesting right now.
How can I help?
There are multiples ways to help me develop new projects. For example, you can share your experience using apps like SpaceX GO! in social networks. You can also send me an email about things you think that can be improve in the future.
Another way you can help me is by joining my Patreon. As a student, I don't have any kind of economical income, so I can't afford acquiring new devices to test my projects on, adding customized assets, or implementing new translations. I'm not able to implement this kind of features alone. So please, consider helping me to achieve new things!
In what are you going to invert my support?
All income I recieve, 100% of it, will be inverted into developing new apps & features.
Here is a list of things I'd need to greatly improve my projects in the coming future:
- Acquiring physical devices for test purposes.
- Apple Account to publish future app on the App Store.
- Include cool new images and icons.
- Implement new translations, such as French, German...
Thank you very much for you generous support. Means a lot to me!