- Current project, Romancing the Kingdom Universe!
- Romancing the Kingdom Version .50 now available for free to the public, download links are here.
- Romancing the Kingdom Current & Future Release:
- The .5501 bug fix version of .55 of Romancing the Kingdom is available for all current patrons at the Supporter / Nice / Good and Lovely People levels, download instructions for Romancing the Kingdom .55 are here.
- The .5501 version will be available to the public for free at the end of May, date TBD.
- Version .60, the next supporter update, will be released early as usual to Lovely People, the highest tier of patronage, with a current estimated completion date of end of May / early June.
- Sword of Wonder Release Schedule:
- Public version .22 download for free here, originally published March 16th for Patrons.
- New, download the .23 release for Lovely People here.
- Good People can now as of May 21st download the .23 beta version here.
- Nice People will be able to download the update on May 28th.
- Supportive People will get the .23 release (as well as the updates which will be coming in a week or so) on June 2nd.
Some of you may know me from my 3d animation and renderings on DeviantArt, some might know me from my many games for adults, or stories published on Amazon, Literotica and elsewhere.
Why should I become a patron?
If you can help support my game making, I'd love to be able to continue doing this full time but for that, I need your help. Every dollar is a huge help and a big vote of confidence that my work is the quality people love. So far, I've spent more money on equipment, assets and subscriptions than I've made from making games. I'm confident that together, we can create something amazing which makes an even bigger audience thrilled.
Current project Romancing the Kingdom and Sword of Wonder:
At present, I'm working on a game called Romancing the Kingdom, and, another called Sword of Wonder. They are both, in the end, overlapping points of view of the same overall story. Romancing the Kingdom (RtK) is a third person omniscient story with a female protagonist. Sword of Wonder (SoW) is a first person game with a male protagonist. Read more in this blog post about Romancing the Kingdom (formerly Princess of Persia).
Sample artwork, Romancing the Kingdom (3rd person Omniscient style story):
Sample artwork, Sword of Wonder (1st person Male Point of View in game).
Where can I get the completed games you've already made?
Over the past few years, I have published a few games, some online, some for download. The current list of games is on my website here. http://www.jillgateswriter.com/games/
There are a few constant themes in my games:
Fun characters, engaging plots and loads of visual content, both static renders and animation. The Sword of Wonder game (current version .23) has a lot more game mechanics and is different than previous titles which were more visual novel style. SoW is a lot more like an RPG so far with puzzles, hidden objects, time-bound decisions to make, in-game achievements for unlocking hidden options and more
These are all dating sims / adult RPGs for people over the age of majority, 18+, where they live in the world.
The games are playable on Mac 10.5+, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux desktop computers for downloads. Web based games are playable on any mobile or desktop web browser (except macOS Desktop Safari).