Hi! I'm JCA1009, creator and director of jmc TV.
jmc TV is a YouTube channel that transmits mainly sports videogames content as a TV channel that "speaks" about a real world. Jmc TV's scheduling has its commercial breaks, sports highlights, world cups, leagues, regional cups, world ranking, etc. It also has series, humor, music videos, short films and it produce from time to time its own music.
We have more than 3 years doing this and the shows have grown and matured along with us. Why I speak in the plural if I do 90% of the work? Because the other 10% is possible thanks to support from:
- Companies that make excellent videogames.
- The modder communities of all games that we use (FIFA, PES, The Sims, etc.).
- Other content creators like musicians, artists, who unselfishly share their work.
- And you! Our loyal subscriber.
I love making and directing jmc TV but it is not my main job. I have to develop many activities to pay my bills. And jmc TV, unfortunately, is not the most lucrative.
because that's what I like to do: entertain others through intelligent and quality content. And here is where you come in. Like I said before, you, our loyal subscriber, you are part of jmc TV. Many of you have asked me for a while how to
support jmc TV does. Here is the answer.We reached a point where the channel has to grow if we want to continue to exist. Thereby:
- You'll continue watching the content you like so much.
- I will be able to invest more time and resources to the channel.
- We'll be able to generate more content and with more quality.
- We'll be able to reach more people and we'll make a bigger jmc TV community.
Why Patreon is so important
Patreon (patreon.com) is a site where the fans like you can support content creators like me so that their projects continue to exist. You become a patron and you decide with how much money you want to contribute in exchange for special rewards and greater contact with who makes that content which you enjoy so much.
You can set the minimum and maximum you want to contribute. It is fully editable. If, for example, you start giving a dollar and see how great is our content, you can increase it to, I do not know, a million dollars? You can also cancel it at anytime you like.
All you need to be our patron is create an account at patreon.com and to have a credit card, debit card or a Paypal account. Ah! And a big heart to start giving us your contribution! :)
How to support jmc TV
Jmc TV content is and will be free. Right. You can enjoy it without paying anything. But the fact is that jmc TV needs your support. In this case, the money you can give us by Patreon is like a tip for us for our excellent work (we think, lol).
Really, all that you can contribute monthly will be a GIGANTIC support. A dollar? Excellent. More than a dollar? Better yet. Every dollar that we get for the channel we'll be closer to.
If you enjoy jmc TV, and you want and you can make a modest contribution so we can improve the content you like so much, go for it! We will be very grateful and of course, your contribution, in addition, we'll translate it into exclusive content for you. its objetives.
It is important to clarify that your contribution does not give you the right to demand certain content or actions on jmc TV.That's my job! I am the creator and director of the project. But it does give you the chance to be an important part of the channel, get some special content that I will offer you according to your tip "level" and we'll both be in closer contact.
What are you waiting for? Be a patron of jmc TV! It will be a pleasure to see you on the team! And if you can't, no problem! Keep enjoying the content we have to offer for you. Anyway, we love having you here. :)