One of our greatest challenges in the 21st Century will be to cultivate the capacities to intentionally guide social change using the best combinations of science, technology, organizational management, and artistic expression. In other words, humanity needs a design science for intentional social change that can be applied to increase community wellbeing for families, businesses, cities and towns, regions, and nations.
This is what I call Culture Design. It is an applied science of cultural evolution that seeks to merge design practices with community development efforts using the rigors of integrative social science methodologies. By supporting this work, you will be invited into the world of culture design hosted by the pioneer who has spent more than two decades laying the groundwork for this urgently needed framework that combines research and social change practice.
Learn more by perusing these articles:
- Culture Design Labs -- Evolving the Future
- A Global Network of Culture Design Labs
- Tools for Culture Design -- Toward A Science of Social Change?
- Guiding the Evolution of Social Systems
- Cultural Evolution in the Anthropocene
- The Complexity of Cultural Evolution
- Seeing the Hidden Patterns of Culture
- Don't You Know That's Applied Cultural Evolution?