Johanna Warrenis creating music
Thank you, angel!
You will have access to a vibrant lilac-and-honeysuckle-scented bouquet of assorted patron-only content including lyrics to unreleased songs, drawings, early access to tour dates, diary entries, and eternal blessings of love, health and prosperity from a world class Good Witch <3
You rule. Thank you.
* I'll send you a handwritten personalized poem (on the back of a print of one of my drawings) to express my undying admiration and gratitude
*All the above rewards as well
About Johanna Warren
Thank You for Making Independent Music Possible 🖤
Greetings, miraculous bundles of interdimensional cosmic energy temporarily condensed in flesh sacs! My name is Johanna. I write and record songs and travel around the world singing them in rooms full of real live human beings. I'm a Reiki Master, herbalist and founder of a radically artist-friendly label called Spirit House Records. Thank you for finding your way to my Patreon page!
To learn more about me and my work, you can visit my website: www.johannawarren.com. You can also find my music on Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc.
Goals and Intentions for 2019
- Finish recording and mixing two new albums
- Share a demo of one new song every month, for your ears only, right here, noble Patrons!
- Make two new music videos
- Tour the UK and Europe
- Release a new album in fall and tour around the whole dang world
- Release five new albums by other magical babes on Spirit House
- Find a home for the screenplay I just wrote!
Patreon is a way for artists to earn some semblance of a steady income (!!) while giving back directly to the people who support their work. This model is both new and ancient, hearkening back to the days when artists like Shakespeare, Mozart and Michelangelo were able to survive while making their visionary work thanks to financial support from patrons.
When you support my work by pledging to this Patreon, you can choose to receive different gifts including demos of new songs I'm writing (available nowhere else online), journal entries, poems, drawings, and personal monthly healing sessions/live chats/music lessons.
Thank you for believing in me and my work and helping make my life as an independent artist possible.