John Oliveris creating Music
Select a membership level
- access to patron-only activity feed and interaction with me as I create music.
- your name listed as a patron on my web site. (You may choose to be listed as "Anonymous.")
- A short video or track every month of me doing my thing – improvising, creating, performing.
– I follow you on facebook, twitter, Instagram (but you need to friend me first)
You get all of the above, plus:
- Digital download of my album VISITATIONS in full-quality audio;
- Early access to concert tickets and new releases;
- Your name listed on all album releases (or be listed as Anonymous if you prefer!)
All of the above plus
– 20% discount on all merchandise, and
your choice to receive one of the following gifts every three months:
– download sheet music for one of my chamber music works;
– download stems of one track from my VISITATIONS album for your use in remix projects.
(3 consecutive months subscription required.)
About John Oliver
Many of you are already fans: attending concerts, listening to recordings, or streaming/buying on Spotify, bandcamp, iTunes, etc. I thank you for your support. And that's good enough for me if you aren't in a position to contribute here.
You may know me from performances or recordings of my music by symphony orchestras, chamber groups and musicians across Canada and beyond, or from my own performing and recording activities. Recent projects include a sitar concerto, music for traditional Chinese instruments, a symphony, and electronic music duos. Check out my work at these links:
As a freelance composer and musician, here's what I do every day:
Connect with musicians
Connect with presenters
With your help, I can make more music and share it with you here first. You will have access to my Patreon activity feed where you will get the latest news, exclusive stories and behind the scenes content, as well as back-catalogue CDs, exclusive tracks and videos.
For those looking to get more involved, I offer the opportunity for you to contribute text, a melody, or an audio clip to a future project. I also offer a composition lesson reward, and the opportunity to work directly with me to create a private commissioned work especially and uniquely for you.
What you support
For years I have wanted to devote more time to more varied projects that don't necessarily fit into the planning cycles of the big players. Here are a few examples of things I could do with your help:
Short pieces for solo instruments, for beginners to virtuosi
More electronic music for up to 16 loudspeakers
Videos of solo and chamber compositions and improvisations
Larger projects that always need more…
Patreon offers two funding models: monthly, or "per creation." I have chosen monthly because my work results in creations big and small, so the "per creation" method doesn't work for me.
I am honoured to have your support, even if just $1 or $3 per month. Every amount helps. At higher contribution levels, I invite supporters to submit sounds and other materials that I will include in my compositions. This is an exclusive offer that only Patreon supporters get.
Thanks for all your support, whether you contribute here, or just share links and listen.