If you like my work, Patreon is a great way you can support me! It's basically like paying me a tip every time I make a new origami tutorial as a thanks for my work. And you'll get some rewards in return!
Some people might think that making origami tutorials is easy like just fold something in front of the camera and then upload it. But it's not the case. It is actually time-consuming and demand a lot of work:
- learning/creating models and finding a good folding sequence
- shooting the video. Equipment are expensive and I don't have acoustic isolation, so I can only record videos at dawn
- drawing the diagrams. The worst part!
- editing the video
- writing the captions and translating them
- working on the pictures of the model
How do I become a patron?
Just choose an amount (read the rewards to see what fits you best) and hit "become a patron". Your cards are charged at the beginning of the month. Don't worry, you can set a a monthly max (so you never go above your budget) and cancel anytime.