Jonathan Scott Griffinis creating fantasy, science fiction, and gothic novels and short stories.
Select a membership level
Welcome to the Club
Want to be the first to read complete novels and short stories before anyone else does? Then welcome to the club. Rewards are
- being able to read all my writings I publish on here before they are in libraries or bookstores.
- free digital copy and paperback.
- autographed thank you letters and illustrations from me, by brilliant illustrators of my work.
- thanking you in the dedication page of my books.
- priority in responding to fan mail.
A Few Steps More in the Door
Now is when it starts to get more exciting. For $5 a month you get everything the $1 patrons do, plus
- free ebook copy and paperback copy autographed by me.
- free t shirts, postcards of scenes from my books, and other memorabilia.
Now You're Getting Serious
Aside from all the aforementioned rewards, you also get
- free copies of all my novels and short stories in hardback book form, all autographed by me.
- a free phone call from me.
- super secret mystery gift. What is it? I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.
About Jonathan Scott Griffin
Fiction is a great way to escape reality and yet, by some strange contradiction, it also reflects reality. I want to create books that will transport readers into whole new worlds, helping them escape from the mundane world, while at the same time helping them see the real world in a new light.
So, now for what my patrons earn. While it's true that my books will eventually be on sale in stores, my patrons will read all of my short stories and novels I post on this site before anyone else does. Furthermore, I will share with you masterful artwork that will be on my front covers. Those who pledge more will be invited to participate in private question and answers conversations.
While this may sound intriguing, what if you aren't sure if you want to commit? That's totally understandable. That's why I offer free samples. I mean, who doesn't like free samples? Sink the teeth of your mind into some delicate morsels of my writing, to get a taste of my novels and short stories. Hopefully, it will leave you hungry for more.