Walter Tommasiis creating Buefy
Select a membership level
Buefy (pronounced /ˈbyo͞oˌfī/, like beau-fy) is a user interface component library made on top of two fresh but very well known frameworks, being them Vue.js and Bulma.
Buefy has two core principles: 1. keep things simple and 2. be lightweight.
- Keep your current Bulma theme / variables easily
- Supports both Material Design Icons and FontAwesome
- Very lightweight with none internal dependencies aside from Vue & Bulma
- About 60KB min+gzip (with Bulma included)
- Semantic code output
- Follows Bulma design and some of the Material Design UX
- Focus on usability and performance without over-animating stuff
Your support will allow me to dedicate more time on the project by improving the core development and supporting the community.
Special thanks to Rafael Beraldo, the author, that involved me in the project and gave me the opportunity to manage it.
$149 of $250 per month
1 of 1
I will be able to dedicate more time to the development and improvement of existing components and plugins.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method