Justus R. Stoneis creating Light Novel Videos & Podcasts
You get the following...
You also get exclusive content. These will mostly be in the form of podcasts and/or videos.
You get a say in regular polls to help determine what I read each month!
MP3 versions of my Light Novel reviews from the start of the Patreon page.
Other exclusive content, but the timing & type will be based on my whims ;)
You get the following...
- All rewards from the Light Novel Fan tier
- Shout out at the end of 1 video per month.
- 20% Discount off all my merch shirts at Teespring.com
- Free eBook copy of every book I publish.
- All new books I release from this point on will have a "Special Thanks" page. Patrons active at this tier at time of release will have their names included on that page. Names will remain in that book, even if a Patron ceases support after its publication. Subsequent books will only include the names of people in this tier at time of their publication.
About Justus R. Stone
What are Light Novels? The term originated in Japan to describe novels created
- for easier reading entertainment
- aimed at a media savvy audience (fans of video games/anime/manga)
- are approximately 50,000+ words
- use manga images both on their covers and as select interior artwork
- serve as the source material for many of today's successful manga & anime properties
Every two weeks, myself and several others gather to do the Light Novel Podcast. We discuss specific series and any news/developments related to Light Novels.
I post numerous videos and podcasts per month. So to keep it fair, I charge a monthly subscription type fee. This means you can decide how much you want to spend on a monthly basis, and you won't be charged anything more, regardless of how much work I produce. I never want anyone to struggle with this or to over-extend themselves. Anything you contribute is amazing and appreciated. You can always alter your support level at any time.
- Purchasing books to review on my YouTube channel.
- Paying for the hosting of the Light Novel Podcast.
- Upgrading equipment for both video and audio recording.
- Fund any other opportunities which exist to grow the Light Novel Fandom.
I don't have much money, can I still become a Patron? Absolutely! Only sign up to donate what you can easily afford. Even $1 per month adds up, and is greatly appreciated!
Can I stop donating in the future if I can't afford it? Yes of course! You can log in to change or cancel your pledge whenever you want.
I'm still confused about Patreon? If you have questions about using Patreon, or encounter any problems with the signup process, the Patreon support team is really helpful! You can send them a message by clicking here.
I appreciate you taking the time to check this out. Your desire to help keep my channel going and to grow the light novel community is amazing.