So I went for painting and then kept going.
I have always loved and collected beautiful arts but have never thought I could do it myself. After 10 years career of working as a business consultant in Ukraine, I have started painting just about 2 years ago and since then I can't stop doing this, having images in my mind and finding great inspiration in gifted artists of all times. So far all my works have been made in a very intuitive way. No fundamental techniques, no training up, no supervision, just free videos and passion for art and beautiful paintings have made my education.
Why I am here and What you can contribute for?
* I want to learn basics, painting techniques, to be able to make things I would love to share with you. I see that I really do need to learn basics if I want to paint for people.
* I want to learn about perspective, and how to paint a realistic body, and want to become able to paint a motion and emotion, so people on my pictures might look more like themselves :)
* And meanwhile, I would love to continue painting, to get some supplies, and to gain an opportunity spend my time for it.
* I also would be extremely happy to complete the series that I've already started which are Portraits, and Emerald abstract art.
Why your support is crucial
Your support is crucial for me.
In 2014 I quit my job in business consultancy and decided to change my conventionally successful lifestyle for what I believed was the most beneficial one, and so I joined the movement of social change and human empowerment. I left Ukraine and moved to Sweden, to be trained up in this life changing education, volunteering for social projects, and living with the worldwide community of people sharing values, peacefully and efficiently working together.
I should mention here, that almost two years ago the financial crisis in Ukraine has eaten all savings I'd had. And now, being still quite a foreigner in the country I live, I found it being not that easy to find a solution for supporting my activities. And although my personal needs decreased to a fear minimum, painting requires some time and materials to be spent. So your support would be incredibly important for me,
and so I can continue painting at wherever I am! And how amazing that would have been!
Thank you so much, dear patrons, for all your support! And let's have fun along the way.
Update regarding your contributions and money transfer
* Dear contributors, it appears that the only service that could be used in my case (which is Payoneer) has charged in fact up to 40% of the transaction amount, a minimum fee for one transaction is 3$.
So a contribution less than 5 $ doesn't make sense. Please consider that while deciding to help and make a donation. I am sorry for these limitations and conditions, unfortunately, so far any other solution is available.
I thank you again for your generosity and incredible support!