1. What?This is a Patreon Page (What is Patreon?) for people who want to:
- Support my work and/or express gratitude for things I've made; and/or
- Get exclusive access to fancy, fun, neat-o things I make, behind-the-scenes looks, etc.
- 💬 Comments & discussion
- 🔐 Locked articles and content on samkillermann.com
- 👓 Patron-only feed here
2. Who?Oh hai! I'm Sam. I make lots of things, but most of them can be plopped into three main buckets:
- I make art (like comedy shows, designs, shirts, or even poems);
- I make tools (like books, edugraphics, or curricula);
- & I make resources (for sex educators, or justice activists, or facilitators, or more).
I also bounce around the world and talk to people. Sometimes that's middle schoolers in Alabama. Other times it's professors in Eastern Europe, activists in S.E. Asia, or Katie Couric on a bench in Manhattan.
Everything I make, and everything I do, even though it all might seem disconnected, is bound by the same goal, and my vision for the world: to live on an Earth where all of its inhabitants are healthy, understood, educated, and safe.
To get there, a lot will have to change: we'll have to change a lot of the ways we view ourselves and how we act, the ways we view and treat others, and the ways we view and treat the Earth itself.
So that's what I'm here to do. I'm here to do do everything I can to make things that, in whatever small but significant ways, inch myself and those within my reach toward that change.
I hope you'll come along for the ride, and I experience daily gratitude for all of those who already are.
(If you're looking to support It's Pronounced Metrosexual to help cover hosting costs, here's the IPM Patreon page)