Killing Georginais creating space for all my intersections.
Select a membership level
Coffee is LIFE. I know, i know...that's water, but only because water is necessary to make coffee ya'll! Come on now, you know it's true. Subscribe now and keep me in coffee.
The heartwarming feeling of supporting a black woman in her quest for metaphysical liberation! If 50 people subscribe $10 a month, I will make my $500 goal.
- First look at poetry additions.
- Access to exclusive video content (short lives or longer mini-course style teach ins from groups I am moderator for)
- Recurring curated suggested reading list of articles, essays, novels and non-fiction
- Recurring curated suggested watch list of films, short videos and documentaries
- Specific actionable Calls to Action to help communities and individuals affected by real life oppression.
I am writing poetry and prose, essays and blog posts from my perspective as a black woman and from an intersectional feminist point of view. Giving my reality room to breathe and grow creates space for other black and indigenous women of color (BIWoC) to BE and see our lived experiences put in the forefront rather than disbelieved and buried in the backyards of our minds as dirty little secrets of shame.
Once I starting seeking knowledge and accepting its truth, I began to feel liberated and started learning how to take up S P A C E like a boss. I began to relearn how to walk when not on eggshells when I gave life to my felt understanding of the world around me, hence became Eggshell Free Poetryⓒ
Join me on my journey. If you wish to send a one time gift or reparations payment, feel free to do so here.