Kim Latheis creating Imagery
Curious Collectors get access to all the free content I post PLUS:
- Monthly Image Download: Every month one of My Favorite Shots will be available for download. Monthly Image Downloads are for web use only; they are 96dpi and have visible watermark. Become a Creative Comrade for access to high-res image downloads for print.
Friendly Followers get all of the previous Patron perks PLUS:
- Social Media Graphics: Every month I will post cover photos for Facebook and/or Instagram posts and stories. Designs will vary and include combinations of my photography with some of my favorite quotes or seasonal imagery and graphics. These will be available for download. Become a Creative Comrade for access to the design files for Social Media Graphics.
Artist Allies get all of the previous Patron perks PLUS:
- Photo Essays: Full access to all Photo Essays. Get an in-depth look at my photography with large collections of imagery and detailed narratives.
- Poster Series: Full access to each of my poster series including: Words of the Elders, Black Mirror, Mother Earth, Social Justice, and more! Each series consists of several poster designs created by combining my photography and designs with quotes and/or textures, graphics and shapes.
- Poster Downloads: Every month one of my original poster designs will be available as a high-res download for print.
About Kim Lathe
Creating is more than a “job” for me - it is a necessary outlet. A physical need. Most days I cannot do anything until I have created something.
Who I Am
I am a photographer, graphic designer, and sometimes-writer living and creating in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. About five years ago, I quit my long-term, full-time job as the marketing coordinator for an engineering firm to become my own boss. I spend most days working on magazine layouts or editing photos as the Creative Director for the publishing company my best friend and I started. The rest of the time I am creating designs for others as a freelancer or working on my own projects. Most of the things I create for myself revolve around social justice, environmental issues, and politics. When I’m not creating on my computer, I am out with my camera shooting. Photography is my first love and is still my bliss. My photography reflects a wide range of imagery and subject matter, from landscapes and wildlife to fine-art nudes and photo-journalism, and everything in between.
What Your Support Means to Me
Whether you pledge $1 or $100 a month, your support means everything to me! Your support means you like what I’m doing and you want to see more. In a more terrestrial way, your support provides me with the opportunity to continue creating by contributing to expenses like equipment or software or fuel. Your support also helps me reach my goals, which include providing quality content and gifts for my Patrons while pushing myself to test my own creative boundaries.
My top goal is to inspire others through content that makes people think, or feel, or question, or wonder. Not everything I make is for everyone, but I love creating and I hope other people will enjoy my work.
I would love to give my Patrons regular gifts as a way to show my appreciation for their support. All Patrons will get digital gifts regularly, and some Patrons will get gifts in the mail so they can hold a piece of what they are helping to create.
Some of the money from my Patrons will go towards gear and equipment maintenance and/or improvement as needed.
When you see my photography, you will see that I really do love to photograph anything and everything. The inner photo-journalist in me dreams of traveling the world and documenting the people and places I see through my lens.