I'm a tabletop roleplaying game and LARP (live action role playing) designer, writer, and creator. I've been making games since 2012! I love creating games and I'd love to make more. (I also have two pet snakes, Sol (orange) and baby Andromeda (white).
Here's a link to all the games I've made and worked on. Notably:
- Mobilize, a game about lesbian mechanics in WW2 (winner of the IGDN Indie Groundbreaker Award 2017)
- Selfie, in the #Feminism anthology (showcased in SFMoma in 2017)
- RESISTOR, a zine about cyberwitches featuring non-men creators
I've got a billion game ideas. Help me make them a reality! For every little bit of support I get on here, I can spend more time developing small games for you.
I'm interested in making games that are personal, non-violent, and feminist. Also queer af.
I've already got some great ideas stewing that I've begun work on, and just need some extra support to get them done and ready to play. These include:
- Nun game based on The Little Hours
- Snake Lesbian game about snakes in communal spaces (like lesbian communes)
- Twin Peaks inspired game of contemporary nostalgia and darkness
- Hannibal game about empathy and friends
- Psychic girls on the run game
- Romantic gothic horror game inspired by Penny Dreadful
- Swordfighting or fencing ladies game
...is a monthly subscription to help support me in my ongoing game design endeavors. It helps me work on stuff that's a little more experimental and might not get picked up by a big publisher or see massive public support cause its weird. It also allows me to perfect my game making skills, to bring better and weirder stuff into the world.
I've also begun making YouTube vlogs about my game design thoughts and process, which you can watch here:
It's also a way for me to hit the ground running after a year of job loss and chronic nerve pain diagnosis. Your support at this vulnerable time means so, so much to me.
What you get
Love in your heart for supporting a struggling queer artist
Rad posts about what's going on in my design brain
Strange YouTube thoughts
Additional goals of mine include experimenting with game mechanics and narratives, including more diversity, creating games that don't focus on violence, making games that are accessible to all kinds of players and settings. I'd also love to branch into visual novels, which is digital kinda. And I'm having a lot of fun making YouTube videos right now.
Thank you so much!!!