Nice! I’m glad I Thoughtseized that from your mind. I want to bring you never-before-told stories from prominent members of the Magic community.
- Did you know that Christine Sprankle almost decided not to cosplay Magic?
- Want to know what really tilts Wedge from The Mana Source?
- Do you know why Kenji Egashira named himself Numot the Nummy?
- Did you know Brian Braun-Duin used to travel to tournaments carrying all of his stuff in a trash bag. And then got all of his stuff stolen?
- Did you know it’s possible to day 2 a limited GP without seeing the cards? Visually impaired Magic player Richard Wheatley did!
- Want to know what Mark Rosewater told me about the upcoming Magic movie?
- Did you know that Wizards chartered a private jet for booster boxes of Magic to GP Vegas?
- Do you want to hear who turned FNM from an idea on paper into reality?
Patreon is a simple and straightforward way for you to financially support the content I create for the Magic Community.
Did you know that it takes me about 10 hours to produce a 45 minute episode of Kitchen Table Magic?
I meticulously edit out lame background noise, goose-bump inducing whistling hisses, eardrum smashing plosives from hard P’s, rando clicks and ticks from lip smacking, awkward until-the-cows-come-home pauses, t-t-t-t-t-t-to-day junior stutters, and so much more audio engineering stuff. I even preview all episodes in my car to make sure the acoustics are right for listeners on the go.
At $6 a month, you’ll get sweet gifts and interesting mementos from my guests. Like a one of a kind Mark Rosewater altered Maro. Or signed pack 1 pick 1 singles from Marshall Sutcliffe. Or a signed copy of A Brief History of Magic from CML. Or a Tolarian Community College Mug from the Professor himself.
I’m glad you got the Starcraft reference and that you decided to contribute.
All of the money you contribute goes producing content. All. Of. It.
- Microphones, audio interfaces, equipment
- Super expensive Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Server costs on Soundcloud and Wordpress so the final product can live on the internet
- Postage for swag, signed cards, cool gifts, and mementos from guests of the show
I want to thank all of the thousands of listeners all over the world that have enjoyed the show. I am so grateful to be on this journey with you and that listeners like you allow me to make a meaningful impact on the Magic community.