Kosher Queersis creating a podcast
Select a membership level
Hello there and thanks for joining our scattered minyan! We'll shout you out on Twitter, you'll get access to our Kosher Queers After Dark occasional mini-series, and you'll get various other bonus content (including, but not limited to: original fiction, Jaz's first ever d'var torah at age 13, eventually behind-the-scenes of making the podcast, and more)!
Hey, you fabulous Torah-lover, you! At this level, you get all previous bonus content, plus some extra-stylish Kosher Queers stickers for your phone, laptop, or wherever else you'd like to rep your queer Jewish pride.
You're doing good, helping us out, and we appreciate it! At this level, you get all previous bonus content AND a complimentary pair of handmade Jewish earrings that say "For my sake the world was created" on one ear and "I am but dust and ashes" on the other.
$109per podcast episode
- nerding out about multiple translations
- textual evidence for which of your favorite Jewish "patriarchs" and "matriarchs" were definitely trans
- us answering your questions
- commentary about Jewish and queer life news
- jokes about Twitter probably
- beautiful queer friendship
- maybe even some actual scholarship