I'm Krinn: I've been writing on the Internet for 10+ years and 500,000+ words. Most of it is directly and unashamedly porn. I've been writing that for a long time, I enjoy it, and I'm good at it. If you don't know my work, here's a bunch of it you might like:
- Monstergirl Mansion, a queer, femme, kinky video game
- JGKS, a lewd Tumblr
- Archive of Our Own story stash
- FurAffinity archive (scraps)
- A good story from 2015: "Puppy Makes Lovely Sounds"
- A good story from 2014: "Colossus"
- A good story from 2013: "The Escape"
- A good story from 2012: "Smooth"
- A good story from 2011: "Kitty Is Always Already Owned"
Here's what I've been working on for my supporters:
- A novella series, "The Dragon's Acquisitions," revolving around a kinky, polyamorous relationship.
- A chatbot for F-List, "JG," for helping people find playmates.
I'm going to keep writing regardless of whether people sign up for my Patreon — but you should totally sign up for my Patreon. Here's why:
- More: Every Patreon subscription will let me spend more time on writing than I'd be able to otherwise. There will be more of my work, more often. This is the biggest reason my Patreon exists. I want to write more — and the more support I have on Patreon, the more of my time I can spend writing.
- First: Patreon subscribers will see new work first. All of my work will be available for free — somewhere, eventually, as I get around to it. If you want to see my work right away when it's done, to have it show up in your inbox instead of going and looking for it, subscribing to my Patreon is the way to have that happen.
- Nicer: Having Patreon subscribers will let me package up my writing in nicer ways. For example, I'll be able to devote time to producing ebook versions in various formats, to bundling up multi-story compilations, and to procuring visual art to go with them. These versions of my work will not be available for free: Patreon subscription will be the best way to get these.
- Bigger: More Patreon support will let me take on bigger projects, such as the novella series I've been wanting to get to, or another visual novel like Monstergirl Mansion. I will be able to take on more ambitious projects than I'd been able to in the past — and Patreon subscribers will see more of these projects, first, and in nicer formats. I'll be able to take on projects that it would be impossible for me to even attempt without your support.
Patreon might let me spend a lot more time writing, and I'm excited about that. Text is how I understand the world. Writing is not just a thing I want to do with my time, it's one of the few things that I am compelled to do with my time. The kind of writing I care most about doing is lewd writing: I like to say I write "boutique bespoke artisanal erotica," a phrase that's fun but also ridiculous, therefore a great way to describe writing about sex. I have hella opinions about what porn should be like and, consequently, what porn I'm going to make will be like. You deserve porn that doesn't hurt to read — that regardless of subject matter uses words deftly and gracefully, that makes it easier for you to engage with the subject matter instead of making you struggle against murky, inharmonious prose. You deserve porn that, even when it's about animal people, is about people it's possible to care about. You deserve porn about people enjoying sex, whatever its form.
I'm looking forward to writing — and to doing so with your help. Thank you. :)