I am a writer. My love for writing stories I think came after I saw Spider-Man when I was a little kid. I can remember when the movie ended, I began thinking of the movie. I had thought about my own characters (besides the masked web hero), new outlandish settings and places, and crazy conflicts. Then, I would go home and play with my action figures, crafting the story that involved all of them. I've written a few short stories in the past and I just recently finished a full screenplay about space travelers. Currently, I'm working on my first novel, and I hope to get the book published when I finish!
As a gamer, I play too much games. I've been playing them as long as I can remember. The first computer game I owned was the first Rollercoaster Tycoon ever released, and I've been playing games of all genres ever since then. I've witnessed a truly great evolution of this medium and it gets better every year. I enjoy the Fallout series, League of Legends, Monster Hunter, and Marvel vs. Capcom. I like games that are gritty and have a compelling storyline.
So, these are the things that's important to me. I want to use Patreon in order to keep pushing out my content and give my patrons something to laugh about, something to cry about, but always something to keep you guys entertained.
How I plan to use content with my patrons
- My pledges will get the privilege of accessing a private email subscription where I ask for specific feedback on my characters, plots, and settings.
- Access to short stories where you guys can come up with the characters, settings, and conflict!
- Discord chats with me and Q&A sessions!
- Loose notes and scribbles I make when making my stories.
- Many other things that I can't think of right now, but you will get them all depending on your pledge level.
- And the most important things of all, my love and remembrance!
How will I use the money I get from my pledges and patrons?
NOTE: This will all happen in gradual stages unless the generosity of the internet is too strong and I receive donations from star-studded, godlike people themselves. I will update my patrons when we reach goals together.
- A stronger bandwidth from my ISP to give me a better connection for download and upload speed when I start streaming
- To start streaming live content on Twitch. In order to do this, I need better equipment like cameras, microphones, lighting apparatuses, and furniture to make sure the environment is welcoming and comfortable for me and my viewers.
- Better software that help me when I write. Currently I'm working on an old version of Microsoft Word that doesn't quite meet the functionality requirements I need to make my content. The software I need is things like Scrivener or Final Draft.
- A new computer that will make streaming as easy and trouble-free as possible. I currently have a 4GB ram, i5 processing hunk of plastic that prevents me from doing much of anything. I need to upgrade so the quality of my content doesn't suffer horribly.
- The financial environment that can sustain the content I make and the things I use to craft the content.
- And life necessities like eating, sleeping with some sort of roof over my head, putting clothes on my back, etc.
- To give my patrons the love they deserve.