Gennifer Boneis creating The Monster Of The Week... And more!
Select a membership level
MOTW- The Monster Of The Week
Thank you so much for backing me. You are awesome.
For $1.00, you will have access to non-watermarked\backgrounded versions of my images, along with sketches, previews, and process. These are for Patron use as stock art (so long as I get credit, of course)
About Gennifer Bone
Welcome, welcome to my Patreon Dance Party!
Step up to the circle(mind the toadstools), and join the merriment! As you can see, here dwell the strange, the wild, the sensual... All creatures of my mind.
A few coin, and you may join the dance, perhaps a dancer or two will follow you home...
Serious talk. This is my art, specifically monsters and character design. Patrons get to download and use the final versions, just remember to read the legal stuff first!
The "Monster Of The Week"(MOTW) is a pay what you want, so you can support me for as little as $1.00
If you want to commission me, you can reach me here, or you can email me: [email protected]
“Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
LEGAL STUFF- PLEASE READ-FOR ALL IMAGES-
Please see the Usage License. You may find the entirely of the license here:https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ A user, FWI, is any donating Patron.
Now let's go over the basics:
- Images may be used privately or publicly (with restrictions- see below)
- The images must be credited to the artist (Gennifer Bone- that's me)
- The images may be altered(recolored, cropped, changed in size, and so on)
- If the image does not show my signature, then please credit me in an image caption, or include specific credit for all such images.
- There is no term limit for users, and likewise there is no limit to the number of times a user may use or alter a backed image.
- Images may be shared in any way the user sees fit.
- All images are licensed separately under the creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) Link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- Images may not be used for racist, political, sexist, or similar offensive purposes
- May not be used for products sold for artistic or craft value (T-shirts, mugs, and simliar items)