This is a reborn site. What was once simple illustration, has become the birthplace for "Radji and the Rat", a graphic novel drawn and written by yours truly.
But what is "Radji and the Rat"?
I'm glad you asked, Mysterious Reader. This is the story of Radjipaget, (AKA "Radji") a thief and mercenary in the underground city of Xyre. Alongside her is the Rat, a silent child possessed of strange arcane powers. Together, they struggle against both the city's criminal underworld, and the magic-wielding elite, the Magisters.
Xyre, the setting for "Radji and the Rat", is massive, corrupt, and strange. It's steeped in "magi-punk" (think steampunk, but with magic), a combination of India and Victorian aesthetics, and class warfare.
Full, finished pages will be available for everyone, while backers will be able see more of the previews and concept art then the public.
In addition, backers will have access to the "Monster of the Month", and "Babe of the month
Finally, I will be posting my personal art, as I complete it.
“Once again...welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
LEGAL STUFF- PLEASE READ-
FIRST, ABOUT THE COMIC-
"Radji and the Rat", and all characters, concepts, and art labeled as such, is Copyright to me, Gennifer Bone, and may not be used without permission. However, links to the images themselves are both allowed and encoraged.
FOR ALL OTHER IMAGES-
Please see the Usage License. You may find the entirely of the license here:https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ A user, FWI, is any donating Patron.
Now let's go over the basics:
- Images may be used privately or publicly (with restrictions- see below)
- The images must be credited to the artist (Gennifer Bone- that's me)
- The images may be altered(recolored, cropped, changed in size, and so on)
- If the image does not show my signature, then please credit me in an image caption, or include specific credit for all such images.
- There is no term limit for users, and likewise there is no limit to the number of times a user may use or alter a backed image.
- Images may be shared in any way the user sees fit.
- All images are licensed separately under the creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) Link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- Images may not be used for racist, political, sexist, or similar offensive purposes
- May not be used for products sold for artistic or craft value (T-shirts, mugs, and simliar items)