First and foremost, this page exists because:
- I want to make my creative output accessible and available to everyone for free and that means not charging money for my time or what I create (because some people simply do not have enough money to spare, and others may not be using it at all).
- I want to have and use money to improve the quality of my life and those around me, to improve the quality of what I co-create and share freely, to co-create a world of abundance where money is no longer necessary and everyone on Earth has access to what they need to be safe, healthy, and to live their passion freely.
- Improving my physical well-being; right now I am in a healing process and it would be extremely helpful if I had sufficient money to obtain the food and health supplements I need on a regular basis, as well as receive treatment and access a gym/swimming pool. I understand that the healthier I am the more I can be of service to others.
- Expanding my reach, sphere of influence and quality of what I share and co-create; if I have more money to flow I can 'scale up' and enhance the quality of what I am creating, because I will have access to more resources. This might be a better website or more features and functions in a piece of software I'm designing.
- Travel more; I would like to give more talks, attend more events, and reach more people in more cities. I would also like to physically visit and network more communities together through the technologies I am developing (Noomap and Noola).
- Gift more; I would like to gift more on a physical level, and having more money will mean I can buy more gifts for others.
I am doing my best to live in a way that is nourishing to myself and the planet as a whole (and beyond); I recognise that we are all interconnected (this is the synergistic perspective) and I see humanity as my family, and a literal extension of myself.
I want to share what's in my heart freely, without condition! I want to share my gifts with everyone unconditionally, and I intend to live in trust that all of my needs will be met.
Where I'm heading, and what you are investing in when you gift me money
I am passionate about living in and co-creating a global super-community (a global network of 'co-creative hubs'), within which everyone can freely live their passion, without condition. I see this as a new reality for humanity, emerging as a new human experience made possible by a physical and virtual (digital) network of 'co-creative hubs'.
Within this network of hubs everyone collaborates and shares unconditionally, so that everyone in the network is provided with food, water, shelter, energy, and anything else they need to pursue their passion in good health, in alignment with source ('the whole'). What they co-create within the hub network is shared freely, and where a creation is monetized outside of the membrane of the community, the profit is used to scale up and expand the community, and support those inside it.
The community is open and welcoming, and expands organically; everyone recognises they are all inter-dependent, as they have always been, and always will be (this is the nature of existence).
I see this emerging network of 'co-creative hubs' distributed throughout the planet, and co-creators travelling freely between hubs, living within the network rather than a fixed location. Ultimately we will be able to live in the planet as a whole. The Earth will be our home, and we will know ourselves as the Earth.
PAYF = Pay What You Feel (in your heart)
In this time of transition I have been inspired to adopt the above philosophy of "pay what you feel". Based on the value you receive from what I share, if you have money to share please give what feels good and appropriate for you. In this way, when I receive something I will perceive it as a gift, and/or a symbol of appreciation and encouragement, from your heart to mine.
I will not perceive $3 dollars a month as any more or less of an expression of gratitude and appreciation than $300, as I am aware that how much money one has to share and gift varies massively. However, the more money I have access to, the more I can share and give back, and the more I can channel my creativity...
I am not afraid to use large amounts of money. I am serious about my vision, and I fully intend to have a global impact with my work and co-creation.
I recognize how money can be used in a negative way, which is harmful; I want to have a healthy relationship with money, and use it for the greater good of all. I want to be an example of what is possible; I want to be part of a growing eco-system, a community, where we use money fearlessly and couragously to benefit everyone on the planet until we are all abundant and free.
Co-creation in The Now
Right now, I am working on the following things:
- Visions and ideas
- Healing and personal empowerment
- Cosmic reality
- Systems and technology
- Personal (vlog; my story)
- Programming, R&D (research & development)
- Co-creative (tools for collaboration)
- Holographic, holonic/holonomic, noospheric, synergistic (tools for expanding consciousness and augmenting perception)
- Artificial intelligence (automation, labour saving devices)
- Global Community
- Networking, building relationships
- Forming new connections and synergies
- Sharing and co-creating a global vision
- Facilitating coherence and perception
- Co-creating a new language (of co-creation)