Lindsay Whiteis creating Music, Writing, Videos, Art
Select a membership level
· Your name in the credits of my next album
· (10) 8x10 High Res Art/Lyric Digital Download, one for each song on Lights Out. Featuring beautiful artwork by Chris Avetta.
· (1) Signed Copy of Lights Out
· Plus all previous rewards (Please send your preferred jpg picture to [email protected])
I joined Patreon for two reasons:
1) The Industry is Changing. For the Better. Because of You. Being a songwriter is rewarding in so many ways, but the music industry powers-that-be tend to make a nasty habit of devaluing the people who provide the product. CDs are nearly extinct, and digital/streaming services pay artists hundredths of pennies per stream/download, which doesn't cut it. With Patreon, we can change the game entirely. Here, genuine fans of art (YOU!) become the true powers-that-be. With your support, I can generate a steady income provided by friends/fans who actually value the work I create rather than rely on greedy corporations/strangers who have so far chosen to exploit it. It's basically good vs. evil, and you are the superhero who saves the day and demolishes the evil forces of the world. You're cool like that.
2) Building A Community that Cares. If you've been with me for the long haul, you know I think the artist-fan relationship is reciprocal. I love hearing what's going on in your life and interacting with you. You inspire me and I hope I inspire you, so it's my goal to build a genuine community amongst my Patreon peeps. I hope this becomes a space where you feel comfortable sharing your stories too. Additionally, I think it's fair that my longtime die-hard supporters, friends, and fans have a space that feels a little bit more VIP than my other social media sites. You're rolling out the red carpet for me, and I want to do the same for you.
Thank you for your continued support - I couldn't do it without you!