RESHOOT R – Frenetic arcade shoot´em-up. Only on Amiga in 2017
RESHOOT R – Features
- Adrenaline rush gameplay
- Amazing attacking waves
- Extra weapons system
- Carefully balanced difficulty curve
- And yes, autofire option!
- Global highscore table
- Demoversion incoming
- Coding by Richard Löwenstein (RESHOOT, North Sea Inferno and more)
- Pixels by Kevin Saunders of RESHOOT- and Rygar for Amiga-fame
- Aurals by Altraz – DJ, producer and scenemusician
- Releasetarget End of October 2017
RESHOOT R – Technical details
- Written in pure assembler language
- Handcrafted to your Amigas hardware
- Admire multiple layers of organic fogeffects and smooth parallax scrolling
- Experience lots of objects. Big objects, too!
- Gaze at lots of colors
- Enjoy the steady 50 Hertz framerate for smooth gameplay experience
- Let sound-fx and soundtrackermusic pump you up
- Runs on basic A1200, A4000 and CD32 and any compatible AMIGA-emulator (Windows, Mac, Linux and more), takes advantage of faster CPUs
RESHOOT R is about tons of enemy objects, dodging them and admiring their ballet. The sound is woven with the gameplay, the animation, the whole experience. Louder, more colorful, more playable, more spectacular than RESHOOT – that´s RESHOOT R.
What some say about the predecessor:
"Very addictive! Got mine today and have been playing it all evening!" (
Roar Tjørhom, customer)
"The mixture of pulsing music, smooth animation and a rain of bullets sucks you right into the gameplay"
(Joachim Ruth, T-Online Spiele)
"RESHOOT – Bullethell on Amiga. Watch definitely!"
(Willi Bäcker, Factor 5)
(Vincent GR, YouTube)
PATRONAGE – How donating works
If you decide to support me developing RESHOOT R as a Patron, not only do you add another good deed to your list of good deeds. But you also help to make RESHOOT R available to you and the community as soon as it is finished.
- As any game from a indiedeveloper, RESHOOT R is a labour of love. It´s developed by me with help from others who won´t earn any money from it. Rather your and your fellow Patreons´ contribution is used to cover some unavoidable costs
- Making the game available on CD-ROM for example costs just under 3 EUR per disc with instructions and packaging. Do the maths: 500 discs add up to 1500 EUR. Therefore some prefinancing is needed. That´s what your donation is mainly used for.
- Patreon usually works with monthly donations. But if you prefer to donate once: Just donate whatever amount makes you feel cosy and cancel your patronage after you´ve been informed by Patreons email system that your donation has been processed.
It´s really easy to show your active support!
RESHOOT R – About its author
My name is Richard Löwenstein. You might know me as former editor of Amiga Joker magazine or contributor to Sam Dyers Amiga Commpendium. You might have played one of my former games: TWINKY GOES HIKING, PERSIAN GULF INFERNO, ANNO DOMINI (all of which I developed), WENDETTA 2175 (which I produced) or even RESHOOT – my brandnew 2016 shoot´em-up for the Commodore Amiga platform and its amazingly big and active fanbase. If you haven´t played RESHOOT, order it right here.
It will have taken me 1200+ manhours when RESHOOT R is ready for release end of 2017. Supporting my work means you appreciate my efforts and those of Kevin and Martin.
Thank you to all Patreons. This game is for you.