Loud and Queeris creating the amorism revolution through videos and events
Select a membership level
- Invited to a ~secret~ group (on FB for now) that's a fun and safe space for ANY sex/gender/whatever questions.
- A super infrequent monthly email (easy to opt out of) that outlines our upcoming events and highlighted videos with tons of sass. [Also, super important if you want to see our content, because social media sites are a scam for content creators]
- Shout out to you (first name only to save your identity) on a video!
- Tell us how you want us to smash a Pastriarchy in a Catharsis Video and we'll do it so long as it isn't prohibitively expensive or dangerous.
About Loud and Queer
Hi, I'm Step. I'm one of over a dozen individuals who are Loud and Queer. We are each here for our own reason, and I'll take a second to speak of my own:
I started LnQ because everyone, and I mean every one of you, should feel like your gender, your sexuality, the relationships you choose, the sex you have, and the body you live in are fucking fantastic. Seriously. I've been the butt of slut shaming, I've been the victim of hate crimes. There is too much shame in the world, we are in need of a revolution. This is the amorism revolution.
WHAT DO YOU DO, LnQ?
We make short, funny, raw and honest videos. We host accessible & wacky events. We will probably do more things too. We are a community dedicated to increasing confidence and understanding around everything amorism.
WHAT AND WHY DO YOU PATREON, LnQQQ?
Patreon is a way to give creators a little bit of money every month to help them keep creating.
Smashing the Patriarchy is surprisingly $$. A few dollars will make what we are doing self-sustaining, and a few more will make it a whole lot better.
WHERE IS THE MONEY GOING, LLLLnQQQQ?
Let 's start by highlighting that paying ourselves is not the goal!
This is a labor of love. The money will be going into things such as:
- Film Equipment
- Promotion to reach people outside our networks who could use supportive content
- Domain expenses
- Giveaways (yup, to you lovely viewers!)
- Subsidized events for accessibility to all people
HOW CAN I JOIN THE REVOLUTION, LLLLLNNNNNQQQQQ?
Since you're already here... please donate to our Patreon.
30% of Patreon funds are from $1 donations, so every dollar counts!