I'm the package developer of hyn/multi-tenant and its successor tenancy/tenancy; a tenancy package for the widely acclaimed Laravel framework. Tenancy, as I prefer to call both these packages, allow developers to easily create SaaS applications on top of a single Laravel installation.
Aside from this package:
- I'm a core developer of the amazing Flarum forum software.
- I'm working on a flexible, extensible Discord bot toolkit discodian based on Laravel components.
- A complete overview of the packages I maintain can be found on my Github.
My passion has always been to support the community of PHP developers by answering questions (on stackoverflow and larachat for instance). Creating the tenancy package has been another way of support by solving a much required challenge. The packages that I write focus on quality, flexibility and unobtrusiveness.
This Patreon page is to support my open source efforts, by backing me I am able to pull in less client work and dedicate more of my time towards my open source contributions and projects.
- For one time donations feel free to use either PayPal or Open Collective.
- Candidate sponsors ($100+) should use the Open Collective in order to be automatically listed.
Thank you so much!