Luke R. Mitchellis creating action-packed sci-fi adventures!
Select a membership level
• Free downloads of ALL short stories (and access to Patreon-exclusive stories)
• Early access to all preview snippets
• First look at new cover reveals
• Access to some behind-the-scenes materials (concept art, video story meeting updates, etc.)
All the Legionnaire perks, PLUS:
• Free advance copies of ALL new books!
• Free downloads of ALL non-Kindle-Unlimited books currently published
• Your name listed in future book acknowledgments (abbreviated if desired)
• Sweet, swanky SWAG (pending set goal milestones)
• Access to ALL behind-the-scenes materials (including full rough drafts, deleted scenes, etc.)
(And if not, hello! I'm Luke. I make things up, write them down, and generally aim to keep you cackling and turning pages till the Force-wielding zombie robots come home.)
So why Patreon?
Because a wise man once told me it was folly not to diversify my portfolio. And yes, I MAY have been six years old; and yes, this MAY have technically taken place during arts and crafts class... but let me tell you, that wise man's point really took hold as I walked home from the chicken coups that day, carrying all of my eggs in one basket.
And I know what you're thinking.
"Dammit, Luke. You KNOW robots can't use the force. And ESPECIALLY not robot zombies."
But hey, what else would you expect from a kid who doesn't know to diversify his egg baskets?
Wait, no... that's...
Look, the point is this:
I sell most of my books and make most of my income on retailers like Amazon. BUT, like any six-year-old worth their salt, I'm looking to diversify.
I have a LOT of ideas for fresh content I'd love to put out—including short stories, novellas,
artwork, and even some hard merchandise (like bookmarks and t-shirts and such). Tragically, though, my rumbling stomach and empty fridge both demand I seek compensation for such content. And since I'd rather not receive tacos by mail...
That's where Patreon comes in.
So yeah, that MAY have been a pretty circuitous answer on my part...
But orange you glad I didn't say banana? :-D