Here's what our certified Design Experts are preparing for you now:
• More posts, more frequently. MORE MORE MORE of your favorite gay interior calamities. You've requested more updates and we're gonna deliver. Throw a dollar at us each month to keep the crew hopped-up and productive!
• OK, bitches -- we heard you! No more ads or 'members area' on the Lurid Digs website. Yep it's all gone.
• New contributors. Yes it's true: This summer we'll start an intergalactic search for new interior design critics. Are you a contender? Are you man or woman enough? Keep a watch for our Call for Submissions!
• More items in the Lurid Digs Super Store. (That means new t-shirt designs from the incredible Julio Leon!) YAY!
• Oh, hell…fuck the love…send money. Become part of our family. Lurid Digs has the most enthusiastic fans base in the world. Pop us a buck (or three or five) and keep the dream alive!
• Uhm --
• The really big news?
What a lot of you have been requesting: The first ever Lurid Digs E-book. OMG! After twenty years of highlighting the very worst of gay interior design we're ready to publish our greatest hits.
Imagine your joy as you kick back in your Calgon-filled tub and flip through screen after screen of classic Lurid Digs nightmares (plus new never-before-seen Digs as well).
Your three dollar pledge will support the writers and the editors as they feed themselves while pulling this monumental publishing event together!
Here's a sneak peak of the cover. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on it. (And we can't wait to get it to you)...
The Very Best of the Worst of Lurid Digs is slated for a December 2017 release date. Super fans of the site, those pledging five dollars a month, will receive the book as soon as it's published as a thank you for your kindness!
Guys, if you feel Lurid Digs provides a valuable educational service to the community, and you want more decorating tips and detailed pointers for how not to appear on Grindr, well….send us some love!
Oh, hell…fuck the love…send money. Become part of our family. Lurid Digs has the most enthusiastic fans base in the world. Pop us a buck (or three or five) and keep the dream alive!
P.S.: If you're wondering if you can pledge anonymously?Sure you can. Just go to your account settings and change your profile's PLEDGE PRIVACY setting.