What is the Make or Break Show?The Make or Break Show is a weekly podcast featuring some of the best makers in the world. We bring you their stories and the make or break moments that have defined them along the way! This show was created my me, Brandon Cullum an amateur maker and DIYer just like you. I've found huge inspiration learning from other makers and I wanted to bring those stories to you.
This show features some pretty awesome people who are creating with wood, metal, electronics, 3D printing and everything in between. If you make things with your hands...there is a pretty good chance you'll resonate with some of the guests and their creations.
You can find the show on iTunes, or listen at www.makeorbreakshop.com/podcast
What is Patreon?Patreon is way to support this show on an on going basis. The money from Patreon goes to support upgraded equipment, hosting and software costs. This money will also be used for live shows and giveaways. Your support will help validate what we are doing with the Make or Break Show from both a time and effort standpoint. Your support means the world!
What you get in returnThere are several levels of support so be sure and check out the "Rewards" section on the side...but here are are few things you could get access to:
- Exclusive after show
- Make or Break Show Stickers (can't get these anywhere else)
- Your questions for future guests get priority in upcoming interviews
- Access to LIVE show recordings with direct interaction with me and the guests.
Exclusive InterviewsWe've got a growing catalog of past guests for you to listen to! Wondering where you should start? Starting at the latest episode is always a good bet, but if you recognize some of the name below then those are great as well!
- Jimmy Diresta
- Matt Cremona
- Evan and Katelyn
- Donny Carter the Green Woodworker
- James Wright from Wood by Wright
- David Piccuito from Make Something
- Mike Montgomery from Modern Builds
- Brad Rodriguez from Fix This Build That
- Ben Uyeda from Homemade Modern
- Johnny Brooke from Crafted Workshop
Get in TouchIf you have any questions, don't hesitate to send them my way. Email me or hit me up on social media!
Even if you choose to not support thanks so much for checking out the show and listening!