In a way to 'curb my enthusiasm', I'm looking for alternative means of keeping myself alive, rather than a typical 9-5 job.
Before the launch of this Patreon I have been on sick-leave for a year, due to exhaustion. Crazy? Yes. But I am healthier now.
- Regular twitch streams.
- Small videos, mainly highlights from streams with Story Time (when they occur) uploaded to YouTube vlog.
My super-long-term goals are the following:
- Do Twitch-streams with primarily gaming, maybe cooking & creative in the future.
- Writing, this is a bit less specific, because there is a writer in my heart, and this usually comes out as blog-posts, musings and political, and it can come out as creative writing (huge fan of NaNoWriMo). I will also continuously updated my gaming blog. However, with my reading habits I am considering semi-regular reviews.
- Make regular cooking videos, focus on both sustainable food consumption, and compact living cooking (Live in a student apartment with a very small kitchen). These will be uploaded to my vlog YouTube channel.
- Learn magical editing, and summarize my gaming sessions on my gaming YouTube channel. Or just earn enough money to delegate.
I'm a jack of all trades, and my interests shift and fluctuate a lot. However, gaming, food, books and social justice seems to be a reoccurring theme for me.
During 2017, I do had a resolution to myself. Even if I love games and books, I didn't buy any new ones. Read more about it here.
Through this patronship you will help me help myself, and in the long run help others.