- Civil War diaries & letters
- experiences of migrant laborers in Northern New England
- travel & teaching
- history (local & beyond)
- how to create comics
- bunnies + monsters + food ...
HOW THIS WORKS:
- I draw the comics, & post sneak-peeks / behind-the-scenes notes / updates / &c. ...
- YOU can sign up as a patron to get access to PATRON-ONLY material & more... (Thanks!)
- Roughly 6-12 times per year (a.k.a. "MOSTLY MONTHLY") I put out MINI-COMICS that serve as chapters or previews of longer works. Patrons at the $4 level (& beyond) receive digital and/or printed copies.
- PATRONS at the GRAPHIC NOVEL level (& beyond) get all the mini-comics, PLUS signed copies of any COMPLETED PROJECTS (usually perfect-bound graphic novels -- I'll keep you posted on that front as we go).
CURRENT PROJECT (First 1/2 of 2018) =The CIVIL WAR ADVENTURES of FREEMAN COLBY, VOLUME 2 [ view all posts tagged "freeman colby" ] [ Who's Who ]
PATREON FUN FACTS:
- Pledges come due on the 1st of each month.
- You can change your patron status at any time.
- For more Patreon details, see "How to payments work?" HERE