Marian Churchlandis creating Sketches and Comics
Select a membership level
-Access to new comic posts and monthly sketches
-Sketch requests given their own page, and treated like a monthly sketch commission
-Sketches collected and mailed out every six months
-Access to archive of older works
-Occasional previews of future projects
The focus of this Patreon is a monthly collaborative sketching session that gives you a chance to request content. Anything you'd like to see, I'll try to draw! In addition, I'll offer occasional exclusive short comics and illustration projects, starting with a 12 page story set in the world of "The Crossing".
Higher tier subscribers will also have access to an ever-expanding archive of old work (much of it never-before-posted on the internet), as well as sporadic previews of my larger, long-term projects. On top of that, they'll have priority on sketch requests if numbers ever get high.
Sketch Request Guidelines:
- You can ask for anything you like, but I recommend choosing a single character or subject, as simple and elaborate requests will both be given the same amount of time.
- Multiple requests are good - I'll pick one from amongst them!
- No need to request anything, if you'd rather not. Feel free to enjoy the content without interaction.
- I'll produce at least four or five dense pages of sketches, regardless of how many requests I receive, so you'll see new stuff no matter what.
- In the (I'm sure unlikely) event that I don't feel comfortable drawing any subject, I'll let you know so we can work something else out. Also, note that (for now) this page isn't 18+, so I'll edit accordingly.