Readers who make monthly pledges to support Marijuana Moment's advocacy journalism get newsletter and website shoutouts, PLUS...
Starting at the $25/month pledge level, you get access to custom interactive bill tracking maps and charts so you always know where key marijuana legislation is the approval process — in Congress and in all 50 states.
Here's how our $25/month Marijuana Bill Tracker tools work...
Heat maps show concentrations of relevant legislation in each state and Congress:
Click a state to see a sortable list of bills we’re tracking:
Click a bill to see detailed information on legislative progress, including scheduled hearings:
Access full bill text and compare amended versions:
Use the bill hearing calendar to make sure you don’t miss any developments:
To make it easy to follow what you’re most interested in, Marijuana Moment also offers separate widgets individually tracking:
- Bills to create new legalization laws (including regulated sales/production and noncommercial possession/homegrow)
- Bills to create new decriminalization laws
- Bills to create new medical cannabis programs (including low-THC/CBD only)
- Bills to modify regulations for existing state marijuana laws (licensing, advertising, plant counts, qualifying medical conditions, reciprocity, social use, homegrow, penalty reforms, etc.)
- Miscellaneous bills (study commissions, nonbinding resolutions, etc.)
Plus, an all-inclusive tracker with everything in one place (including congressional legislation).
A pledge of just $25 per month gets you access to all that. And, your support allows Marijuana Moment’s ongoing breaking news reporting and analysis about what’s happening on Capitol Hill and in state capitols to continue, on a daily basis.
Thank you for making it possible to keep policymakers accountable on cannabis.