Blind Tech Innovator Marx Melenciois creating Wearable Real Time 3D Perception Technology. For the Blind.
I’m Building 3D PERCEPTION TECHNOLOGY. For Blind Persons. Like Me.
And I’d Greatly Appreciate Your Support — Let’s Make This Happen!
Hi. I’m Marx from the Philippines.
- I’m a passionate tech developer. I’m a tactical digital entrepreneur.
- I’m a tireless disability advocate. I'm a husband and a father.
• Your Support GREATLY Helps Me Complete This Project …
:) Please CONTRIBUTE to my work as a Patron — Thank you!! :)
For almost 2 decades, I participate in activities for persons with disabilities (PWDs).
- In 2006, I built among our country’s first virtual work platforms for PWDs.
- Today, I organize and serve as the head trainer of free workshops for the blind, helping them to get remote jobs in the middle of a global crisis …
I’m active in local and international startup communities and business networks.
- I was recognized as the 2008 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Philippines.
- Our government chose me as the National Capital Region’s “Startup Champion”.
But my focus is on building 3D perception technology for the blind.
>> I closed a government seed R&D grant for this project.
And I'm now working on this project through global collaborative partnerships with:
- Intel USA’s Movidius division & Open Source Computer Vision Library.
- Luxonis USA CEO & Amazon USA Principal Mechanical Engineer.
- Other Independent Developers …
- Resources for the Blind, Inc. (Philippines).
- ICEVI (East-Asia).
- Nippon Foundation (Japan).
- National Council on Disability Affairs (Philippines).
- Department of Science & Technology (Philippines).
- Department of Trade & Industry (Philippines).
- Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship (Philippines).
- QBO Innovation Hub (Philippines).
- And Other Public & Private Groups …
:) I look forward to completing my project through your support — Become a patron today! :)
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method