Select a membership level
Becoming a Member takes you behind the scenes for an interactive relationship with me - and other Members. Benefits include:
All Subscriber tier benefits on my Substack page.
Twice (or more) monthly interactive Zoom sessions (Q&A, coaching and self-improvement, news commentary, church strategy, etc.)
Private member discussion group on Slack
About The Masculinist
The Masculinist is focused on this problem, on how to help men and help the church reach men in a Christian way. It's about building men up, not tearing women down. It provides compelling, unique, original cultural critique and analysis on topics including the historic relationship of church and men, attraction, the modern relationship market, community, and the relationship between the church and society. But it also includes practicable and actionable tips to help men improve in areas like improving your posture, making better eye contact, and establishing a better prayer life. It has been featured in outlets such as Christianity Today, the Institute for Family Studies, Mere Orthodoxy, and more. Reader engagement is off the charts, with feedback like:
- “I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing with The Masculinist, and I am so glad I found my way into your subscription list.”
- “Subscribing to your newsletter was one of the better decisions I've made in some time…I don't encounter anyone else who connects the dots in the manner you do.”
- “Every month when one of these shows up I stop what I am doing and read to completion instantly.”
- “This is just what the doctor ordered for me personally”
- “I LOVE LOVE LOVE your emails!”
Subscribe, read the archives, and download free resources at: https://aaronrenn.substack.com
Do you think better reaching men in the church is important? Then please consider supporting.