The Meeple Syrup Showis creating game design tools, infographics, videos, and livestreams
Select a membership level
Thank you for your support!
At this tier, you receive:
- Our ongoing gratitude for your continuing support!
- All the great content that we produce regularly.
- Your name listed on our Patron section.
- Exclusive Patron-only video content.
- After your first 6 months of support at this level, one (1) Meeple Syrup pin will be sent to you.
- Voting privileges on critical decisions where we need your input!
You're helping the Meeple Syrup Show in its mission to become one of the best game design-centric communities. For being super cool, you get all of the benefits from all of the previous tiers PLUS:
- After your first 6 months of support at this level, one (1) exclusive Meeple Syrup patch will be sent to you.
- After your first 6 months of support at this level, you can get one (1) of your sell sheets analyzed in writing by the Meeple Syrup Crew (redeemable every 6 months of support at this level).
About The Meeple Syrup Show
We're the Meeple Syrup Show and we've got a weekly webcast to Facebook Live that talks all about tabletop game design and the industry from a game designer's perspective.
The current hosts of the Meeple Syrup Show include:
Erica Hayes-Bouyouris - co-designer of Roar: King of the Pride, Bosk, Ink Monsters, and Ghostbusters: The Card Game (with Daryl Andrews); Erica has some *huge* upcoming projects that she's bursting at the seams to tell you all about (but can't... yet... ).
Jessey Wright - designer of MBL Pocket Pro Tour and co-designer of Batman: The Animated Series - Rogues Gallery, Mutants, The Legend of Korra: Pro Bending Arena (with Sen-Foong Lim), and Kingdom Rush: Rift in Time (with Sen-Foong Lim and Helana Hope); Jessey also works developing games for prominent publishers.
Sen-Foong Lim - award winning co-designer of games such as Belfort, Akrotiri, and Junk Art (with Jay Cormier) and developer; Sen is also active on the RPG side of the table, writing for such games as Kids on Bikes, North Sea Epilogues, Once Upon A Time in Jianghu, Never Going Home, and Gears of Defiance.
We want to continue to create content to help designers make good games even better! To do this, we need software and recording equipment that will allow us to deliver high quality information to the audience in high quality formats.
With your support, we will create:
- Video Essays about game design
- Livestreams of game design events and playtests
- Interviews with game designers and other industry people
- Infographics and Checklists about game design best practices
- Game design tools to guide your process
Comprised of well-established tabletop game designers / developers, the Meeple Syrup Crew offers perks specifically related to game design at the higher tiers. Whether you're a veteran game designer or just starting out, we have benefits that you'll find value in. Please check out our tiers and benefits and support the Meeple Syrup Show in bringing higher quality game design content to the world!
Thanks for your support!