Melissa Greener is creating The Fallow Year
8

patrons

$41
per month
The Fallow Year | Songs of Solace for the Suffering
A new album of songs addressing mental health issues, addiction, and family dysfunction. Coming Soon...
#SongsHeal



Hi, I'm Melissa Greener. 
I write songs, sing, play guitars, drive around in the cheapest renal car I can find performing concerts all over the world.. I also write poetry and prose, I make beautifully weird abstract photographic art prints, and lately I've been talking about mental health a lot too. But if you're here on this site you probably already know who I am.

Thank you so much for checking out my Patreon page!!!

This is a big experiment.  I'm here on Patreon because many of you want an inside view into the day to day rough and tumble life of an artist - all of the works in progress, behind-the-scenes happenings, sketch-ideas of songs and stories, commentary and other minutia of my daily existence, that's what I'll provide for you here.  You can subscribe for as little as $1 per month and get all the down and dirty of my process, and what makes up an artists life.

I've had this page for a while but have been super gun-shy about launching it, because asking for money - asking you to be my patron - is not a very comfortable thing to do. However, I'm at the beginning of recording a new album of songs called - The Fallow Year - with one of my favorite record producers, Malcolm Burn, at the helm, and I really want to document as much of this process as possible. Instead of clogging up my social media pages with all the photos, videos, soundbites, and musings, I realized that's exactly what Patreon is for! So, there's no better time for me to get this page going and invite you along in the making of my new record.

With just a tiny bit less financial stress I can spend more time actually doing my work - MAKING MY ART! Anyone that thinks being a "Starving-Artist" is romantic... well, I still wouldn't trade it, but it's not for the faint of heart.

The equation works like this:

I make Art  +  you need Art  =  You and Me together on Patreon
Get it?

I have had the great fortune to be able to do my music professionally, full-time, all over the world for more than a decade now.  I am utterly astounded by this and so grateful!  However, I'm not only an artist.  I am also my own booking agent, manager, record label, publicist, radio promoter, tour-manager, web designer, video editor, and so many other things!  I am a full-time, non-stop one-stop shop.  Making my art is the very least of what I do - only about 7%!  The other 93% of my time goes to the hustle of existence.

When you choose to become my patron, at whatever amount feels good for you - $1, $10, $100.. or any other amount per month, you will get access to all of the behind the scenes LIFE as a full-time song-making, poem-crafting, photog-taking, vlogging artist.

- You will get exclusive access to works-in-progress, insights into my process, and other insider artist-stuff that only my Patrons will see
- You will get to hear finished recordings before anyone else
- You will get to see poems, musings and other art-stuff for my Patrons only.
- You will get the satisfaction of knowing that you are a cog that keeps the wheel of the world spinning with utter joy, beautiful grief and sweet healing.. Or something.

For your monthly support of patronage I am HUGELY, GRATEFUL!  Thank you!!!

With hat in hand, I remain your humble fan,
Melissa

www.melissagreener.com



Tiers
Gas Stop Cup'a Joe
$1 or more per month 3 patrons
Every dollar matters and is so appreciated! Thanks!
Fancy Coffee
$5 or more per month 4 patrons
$5 could add up fast!  Thank you!
Lunch
$10 or more per month 1 patron
It's like you're buying me lunch once a month.  Which is great, because, I need to eat food sometimes. :)  Thank you so much!!!
Perma-Picks
$15 or more per month 0 patrons
Once a month I have to get my acrylic nails filled.  They're my built-in guitar picks, so an essential tool for the job.  Thanks for keeping me pick-ready!
Oil Change
$35 or more per month 0 patrons
Thanks for keeping my motor running!!
Full Tank
$45 or more per month 0 patrons
Thank you for sending me down the road another few miles!
Leave the Light On
$65 or more per month 0 patrons
I can stay at a Motel 6 instead of the couch of some creeper after the show.  Thank you!!!!!!  Really.  I mean, seriously.
Clean Sheets
$115 or more per month 0 patrons
This will cover a night at a Courtyard Marriott (Ooooo, fancy!).  But to be honest, I would never spend $115 on a hotel.. I'd probably pay my phone bill with it or something.
Anyway, ThAnK yOu! 
Home Fire
$200 or more per month 0 patrons
Thanks for helping to keep the heating on, so I won't have to come home to a Cold House.. ;) 
Goals
$41 of $100 per month
If this goal is met I will video myself doing a happy dance and post it here for you.  This is kind of a big deal because... I do NOT dance.
1 of 3
The Fallow Year | Songs of Solace for the Suffering
A new album of songs addressing mental health issues, addiction, and family dysfunction. Coming Soon...
#SongsHeal



Hi, I'm Melissa Greener. 
I write songs, sing, play guitars, drive around in the cheapest renal car I can find performing concerts all over the world.. I also write poetry and prose, I make beautifully weird abstract photographic art prints, and lately I've been talking about mental health a lot too. But if you're here on this site you probably already know who I am.

Thank you so much for checking out my Patreon page!!!

This is a big experiment.  I'm here on Patreon because many of you want an inside view into the day to day rough and tumble life of an artist - all of the works in progress, behind-the-scenes happenings, sketch-ideas of songs and stories, commentary and other minutia of my daily existence, that's what I'll provide for you here.  You can subscribe for as little as $1 per month and get all the down and dirty of my process, and what makes up an artists life.

I've had this page for a while but have been super gun-shy about launching it, because asking for money - asking you to be my patron - is not a very comfortable thing to do. However, I'm at the beginning of recording a new album of songs called - The Fallow Year - with one of my favorite record producers, Malcolm Burn, at the helm, and I really want to document as much of this process as possible. Instead of clogging up my social media pages with all the photos, videos, soundbites, and musings, I realized that's exactly what Patreon is for! So, there's no better time for me to get this page going and invite you along in the making of my new record.

With just a tiny bit less financial stress I can spend more time actually doing my work - MAKING MY ART! Anyone that thinks being a "Starving-Artist" is romantic... well, I still wouldn't trade it, but it's not for the faint of heart.

The equation works like this:

I make Art  +  you need Art  =  You and Me together on Patreon
Get it?

I have had the great fortune to be able to do my music professionally, full-time, all over the world for more than a decade now.  I am utterly astounded by this and so grateful!  However, I'm not only an artist.  I am also my own booking agent, manager, record label, publicist, radio promoter, tour-manager, web designer, video editor, and so many other things!  I am a full-time, non-stop one-stop shop.  Making my art is the very least of what I do - only about 7%!  The other 93% of my time goes to the hustle of existence.

When you choose to become my patron, at whatever amount feels good for you - $1, $10, $100.. or any other amount per month, you will get access to all of the behind the scenes LIFE as a full-time song-making, poem-crafting, photog-taking, vlogging artist.

- You will get exclusive access to works-in-progress, insights into my process, and other insider artist-stuff that only my Patrons will see
- You will get to hear finished recordings before anyone else
- You will get to see poems, musings and other art-stuff for my Patrons only.
- You will get the satisfaction of knowing that you are a cog that keeps the wheel of the world spinning with utter joy, beautiful grief and sweet healing.. Or something.

For your monthly support of patronage I am HUGELY, GRATEFUL!  Thank you!!!

With hat in hand, I remain your humble fan,
Melissa

www.melissagreener.com



Recent posts by Melissa Greener

Tiers
Gas Stop Cup'a Joe
$1 or more per month 3 patrons
Every dollar matters and is so appreciated! Thanks!
Fancy Coffee
$5 or more per month 4 patrons
$5 could add up fast!  Thank you!
Lunch
$10 or more per month 1 patron
It's like you're buying me lunch once a month.  Which is great, because, I need to eat food sometimes. :)  Thank you so much!!!
Perma-Picks
$15 or more per month 0 patrons
Once a month I have to get my acrylic nails filled.  They're my built-in guitar picks, so an essential tool for the job.  Thanks for keeping me pick-ready!
Oil Change
$35 or more per month 0 patrons
Thanks for keeping my motor running!!
Full Tank
$45 or more per month 0 patrons
Thank you for sending me down the road another few miles!
Leave the Light On
$65 or more per month 0 patrons
I can stay at a Motel 6 instead of the couch of some creeper after the show.  Thank you!!!!!!  Really.  I mean, seriously.
Clean Sheets
$115 or more per month 0 patrons
This will cover a night at a Courtyard Marriott (Ooooo, fancy!).  But to be honest, I would never spend $115 on a hotel.. I'd probably pay my phone bill with it or something.
Anyway, ThAnK yOu! 
Home Fire
$200 or more per month 0 patrons
Thanks for helping to keep the heating on, so I won't have to come home to a Cold House.. ;)