Mez Breezeis creating Digital Literature, XR/Experimental Art and documenting Net Art.
Select a membership level
- Access to all benefits from the previous tier.
- Access to current works-in-progress, articles, ideas, workflows, reflections, reports and analysis from my day-to-day studio practice and career [ie events, exhibitions, showcases, prizes, collaborations, interviews].
- Exclusive access to completed projects and productions such as the award winning “V[R]ignettes: A Microstories Series”.
- Access to all benefits from the previous two tiers.
- Access previously unreleased original art and writings dating back to the 1990’s.
- Download project transcripts, guest lectures, and conference panel notes and keynotes.
- Download behind-the-scenes insights and documents about artworks held in Collections at the World Bank, the National Library of Australia, and the Rose Goldsen Archive of New Media Art at Cornell.
Witness how a digital work goes from a scratchy idea to a project exhibited in an international exhibition space? Read through emails from as far back as the 1990’s outlining the very formation of Internet Art, Electronic Literature, Code Poetry and other as-yet-titled genres? Read behind-the-scenes insights and sneak-peak project postmortems? Get updates about works from a creator determined to bypass the spruik-hell-train that is social media? Hear all about how empathy, play, connection, learning, emotional intelligence, social commentary, constant questioning of standards/meaning constructions, and a sense of curiosity the size of a galaxy fuels everything I do.
They could also be documentation and behind-the-scenes insights about artworks held in Collections at the World Bank [and the National Library of Australia plus the Rose Goldsen Archive of New Media Art at Cornell], select artwork and electronic literature documentation/histories/breakdowns, entries and reflections about collaborative projects and the people [and machinations] behind them, and the nuts and bolts of works as they progress [walkthroughs, rejected ideas, gestating concepts, theory, musings, life lessons].